MS Word Question

When you click in any part of a document, usually there is a blinking bar that signifies where your cursor is. Mine right now is a blinking dot. How do I change it to the vertical bar?

topher I searched on the web (google) with MS Word Blinking Dot… and one of the solutions presented was change your Zoom to 500% then back to 100%. Try it, and let me know how it worked out. CP