MSFT/YHOO

I know MSFT is saying they aren’t interested in YHOO but I think Ballmer and co. may be just trying to punish the shares by these comments with the intention of swooping in to get the shares for next to nothing. What other major strategic alternatives in the search business would really be meaningful to MSFT? I would be so pissed if I was a YHOO shareholder.

I think MSFT is sitting on 20+Billion in cash so they could easily pony up the money if they wanted to. Ballmer and the rest of MSFT sound pretty firm about their decision. I’d be more pissed if I was a Sandisk holder. They rejected a 25/share buyout from Samsung and now trade at 6 something.

I talked to people @ SNDK . no one there supported the deal, it was very opportunisitc for Sam to come in @ the bottom of a bad cycle and try to steal the company. SNDK will come back…

Sure. Good thing everyone at SNDK knows that the company is really worth more than 25 when the market thinks it’s worth less than 6.

Wall Street Warriors!!! SANDISK BABY! ITS HOT! “We got a $65 stock on our hands!!” Double Down!!!

hahaha …I remember that too… those cocky brokers …made some freaking old guy in europe with his financial advisor commit some 950K USD when the stock was at 55$… Now I feel they are like the ones in the Boilerroom movie… Btw…do all brokers have atleast high school education ? any min requirements for series 7 ???

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sure. Good thing everyone at SNDK knows that the > company is really worth more than 25 when the > market thinks it’s worth less than 6. employees are more patient than the mkt, which cant see out more than a few quarters…

Greed, ladies and gentlemen, greed is good!