MSG

I suppose it’s a sensitivity to sodium in general. personally I avoid any placed where I’ve been MSG’d like the plague

Salt occurs naturally too. Does that mean I should sprinkle it liberally over everything, or can we rely on processed food to have enough already added

and you guys don’t know how lucky you are with food and drink at sporting events. Where I’m from this is all that’s on offer:

washed down with a Bovril instead of a beer as people would be stabbing each other left right and centre otherwise

^ Meat pie?

Scotch pie, basically all the wrong parts of an animal mushed up and put inside pastry

So exactly like a hot dog only you can’t see what you’re eating.

Used to live off of hot dogs, as a kid. Until I learned what they’re made of…

#Lips&Arseholes

I really should move to the UK.

are you even able to afford food inside MSG after splurging on ringside seats?

street meat FTW

no homo?

aka umami, right

if you sweat it out, it’s fine - just use sea salt

By the way, does this thread qualify as fitness advice, and if so, is everyone supposed to post topless pictures now?

mas o menos

I was thinking about buying some MSG to try in my cooking, but never got around to it.

That stuff makes everything great!! smiley

Recently, I have come back to my senses regarding taste and instinct for food. Having receptive sensors to guide proper taste and nutrition are essential. MSG will just distort the tastes to align the current food with your taste buds, which is detrimental to your long term health, unless you are sprinkling it on broccoli or something, which would be the intelligent modus operandi.

Image result for msg meme

I agree, I think it’s useful to make healthy but otherwise unappetizing food taste better. The food industry takes crappy food and spikes it with MSG to make it addictive, but you can also do the same thing with better quality food.

perhaps a before shot and then an after shot following a visit to a chinese buffet?