Muammar al-Gaddafi's "Amazonian Guard"

@mar350, Again, no scientific conclusion on the correlation between the size of your brain and intelligence.

I agree with Zesty. Women are better than men because of their puny brains, just like with parrots and dogs as Zesty pointed out above.

Zesty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @mar350, Again, no scientific conclusion on the > correlation between the size of your brain and > intelligence. you got me. there’s only a correlation to ratio of the brain’s size to its body - meaning of people with the same body sizes, the one with the biggest brain would be the most intelligent. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_and_intelligence

@mar350, I like how you quote a wikipedia article that has “citation needed” after it says there is a correlation! Who wrote this wikipedia entry, must have been someone with a big brain, lol! @brain_wash_your_face, It’s just like all your girlfriends says, “size doesn’t matter”; okay I’m totally joking here!

Zesty you sound feisty. Are you a decent looking chick?

It’s not underestimating if it’s true. Look, if you want to cite women’s viabilityy on the battlefield or as a body guard, you’re gonna have to cite a better source than one high school wrestling incident. I mean, the best the media could come up with was the Amazon’s, which are fictitious. Besides, the best weapon is the one you never have to use (ie, the best deterrent), not the one that is most frequently underestimated.

@jcole21, Are there any girls on here? @BlackSwan, I was just playing devils advocate. It’s a good way to hone your debating skills.

my guess is that black swan doesn’t get laid much

Actually I’ve found an inverse correlation between how nicely i treat girls and how they respond to me. Go figure

bodhisattva Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > my guess is that black swan doesn’t get laid much ^^^Of all the forums out there to troll, you’d think a forum dedicated to higher learning like analyst forums would be relatively troll free.

Hmmmm, nothing I said was baseless. I just agreed with the OP about the weirdness of the Amazon selection (neither hot nor the most skilled). And certain people got their feathers ruffled that in certain aspects life isn’t always fair. Noone was able to supply a sufficient counterpoint, whether they agree with my stance or not.

tj2001 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bodhisattva Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > my guess is that black swan doesn’t get laid > much > > > ^^^Of all the forums out there to troll, you’d > think a forum dedicated to higher learning like > analyst forums would be relatively troll free. Besides, I’m pretty sure the back office exists for this kind of convo. Hence the disclaimers Chad has up. Secondly, with your whole 116 posts and having passed Level I, I’m sure you’re qualified to make all sorts of assessments around here about who’s trolling. CFA = “higher learning” LOL

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tj2001 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > bodhisattva Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > my guess is that black swan doesn’t get laid > > much > > > > > > ^^^Of all the forums out there to troll, you’d > > think a forum dedicated to higher learning like > > analyst forums would be relatively troll free. > > Besides, I’m pretty sure the back office exists > for this kind of convo. Hence the disclaimers > Chad has up. Secondly, with your whole 116 posts > and having passed Level I, I’m sure you’re > qualified to make all sorts of assessments around > here about who’s trolling. CFA = “higher > learning” LOL Err, my posts were referring to bodhisattva’s ad-hominem attacks, not you,… but thanks?

GET EM BLACK SWAN. I’d bag one of his amazonian’s just to check it off the list. Are they all domestic, or are some of them imports?

I bet Gaddafi calls each of his body guards “Black Swan”. :slight_smile:

Maybe he picked women bc feels threatened by a swarm of gun toting commandos surrounding him?

maybe he got his Big Pimpin’s single stuck in his jet’s stereo and instead of admitting it, he just changed his guard to keep everything in stride

tj2001 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > tj2001 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > bodhisattva Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > my guess is that black swan doesn’t get > laid > > > much > > > > > > > > > ^^^Of all the forums out there to troll, > you’d > > > think a forum dedicated to higher learning > like > > > analyst forums would be relatively troll > free. > > > > Besides, I’m pretty sure the back office exists > > for this kind of convo. Hence the disclaimers > > Chad has up. Secondly, with your whole 116 > posts > > and having passed Level I, I’m sure you’re > > qualified to make all sorts of assessments > around > > here about who’s trolling. CFA = “higher > > learning” LOL > > > > Err, my posts were referring to bodhisattva’s > ad-hominem attacks, not you,… but thanks? OHHHHHH, I thought you were +1 agreeing with him. My apologies. I need to relax. It’s Friday People! Again, sorry about that TJ, I’d take it back if I could!

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tj2001 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Black Swan Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > tj2001 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > bodhisattva Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > ----- > > > > > my guess is that black swan doesn’t get > > laid > > > > much > > > > > > > > > > > > ^^^Of all the forums out there to troll, > > you’d > > > > think a forum dedicated to higher learning > > like > > > > analyst forums would be relatively troll > > free. > > > > > > Besides, I’m pretty sure the back office > exists > > > for this kind of convo. Hence the > disclaimers > > > Chad has up. Secondly, with your whole 116 > > posts > > > and having passed Level I, I’m sure you’re > > > qualified to make all sorts of assessments > > around > > > here about who’s trolling. CFA = “higher > > > learning” LOL > > > > > > > > Err, my posts were referring to bodhisattva’s > > ad-hominem attacks, not you,… but thanks? > > > OHHHHHH, I thought you were +1 agreeing with him. > My apologies. I need to relax. It’s Friday > People! Again, sorry about that TJ, I’d take it > back if I could! No worries. We’re all tense. My oil ETFs sky rocketed the day before yesterday and I sold for a hefty profit. (my own personal investments) Yesterday I purchased double ETFs based on the TSX Gold Index. I’m down as of this morning 10:52 AM CST, but the day’s still long.