Muammar al-Gaddafi's "Amazonian Guard"

I don’t know about you guys, but for me, this raises more questions than it answers… http://laughterizer.weebly.com/1/post/2010/11/gaddafis-amazonian-guard.html

^Very true. Look, if I’m going to be a billionaire surrounded by all female body guards, they’re gonna be smokin’, not those cave trolls he’s got. But seriously, how can you possibly argue they’re going to be more capable at martial defense than real soldiers (read men). Not to mention, I have yet to meet one trustworthy female, so not sure about how he thinks he’s found a platoon of them.

he stole my idea, dammit!!! they’re impenetrable

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, so I was thinking if he is going for practicality, then why get an all female bodyguard team? But then, if the goal is to purposely surround yourself with female bodyguards, then why not get hot ones? It makes no sense!

Gaddafi looks like he’s straight out of a comic book.

Viceroy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Gaddafi looks like he’s straight out of a comic > book. Haha, def!

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > Yeah, so I was thinking if he is going for > practicality, then why get an all female bodyguard > team? But then, if the goal is to purposely > surround yourself with female bodyguards, then why > not get hot ones? It makes no sense! The hot ones are the nurses. The bodyguards I guess he won’t care about if they get picked off by snipers. Smart guy.

He has women, my opinion, because men always underestimate women (fatal flaw). In terms of shooting of gun, women and men are similarly capable. So you’re telling me you could take on a female cop if you both had a gun, even though she’s trained, just because she’s a women? Flawed logic if you ask me!

While men and women are equally capable of aiming and shooting the gun, men have shorter reaction times, making them quicker. That’s probably irrelevant here though since this isn’t exactly the wild wild west with a shootout at the O.K.-Corral

Zesty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He has women, my opinion, because men always > underestimate women (fatal flaw). In terms of > shooting of gun, women and men are similarly > capable. So you’re telling me you could take on a > female cop if you both had a gun, even though > she’s trained, just because she’s a women? Flawed > logic if you ask me! Look, I’ve grown up around firearms, shooting since I was seven. I have yet to meet a girl even from my area that can shoot with the best guys. It’s not just pointing and shooting, it’s reaction times, it’s managing recoil (a major issue, particularly with handguns). Also, in a close range take down where you need to tackle either the person you’re guarding or disarm an opponent at short range, there is no comparison. Then lets talk about height. Visibility is a major part of the job, women are naturally shorter, so you’re further limiting your candidate pool. There’s also mobility. In most public forums much of the movement is on foot within buildings and so forth. Even if we’re talking the length of a hallway or getting across a room, guy has obvious advantage.

Zesty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So you’re telling me you could take on a > female cop if you both had a gun, even though > she’s trained, just because she’s a women? Yes, partly because I have a good deal of friends who’ve gone the armed forces route and I have yet to meet one that can match me with a firearm (3 months of basic is no replacement for 20 years of experience on a 600 acre farm) and partly because she’s a woman with a 15% smaller brain on average (it’s science) and naturally inclined to panic.

I mean, just to further add, ball handling in basketball is not the most physically intense activity, but show me anyone from the WNBA who can move at the NBA level.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I mean, just to further add, ball handling in > basketball is not the most physically intense > activity, but show me anyone from the WNBA who can > move at the NBA level. RuPaul?

@BlackSwan, There is no scientific correlation (relationship) between the size of one’s brain and the level of one’s intellect! I’m not sure why the 15% smaller brain is relevant? Parrots were shown to be smarter than dogs and cats but they have much smaller brains! The 15% smaller brain comment is sexism wrapped in faux science! Again, flawed logic.

@BlackSwan, when I wrestled in high school there was a guy just like you. A guy who felt women are dumber, weaker, slower. Through some act of God, he had to wrestle a girl for one of his matches. He underestimated her, was playing around and got beat! The whole team was stunned and everyone made fun of this guy for the rest of the season. You underestimate women to your own detriment; just my 5 cents.

Some of those comments were misogynistic. However, I think it’s pretty obvious that women are inferior to men in terms of athletic ability, which generally would extend to wrestling, basketball, or killing people.

Zesty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @BlackSwan, when I wrestled in high school there > was a guy just like you. A guy who felt women are > dumber, weaker, slower. Through some act of God, > he had to wrestle a girl for one of his matches. > He underestimated her, was playing around and got > beat! The whole team was stunned and everyone made > fun of this guy for the rest of the season. You > underestimate women to your own detriment; just my > 5 cents. fact: ‘she’ was a man and now goes by the name Big Jud in a prison in ohio fact: Einstein’s brain mass was larger in the area associated with science and math which is often cited for his genius in those areas -> http://eileen.250x.com/Main/Einstein/EinsteinBrain.html fact: ‘she’ was also using hgh

Zesty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @BlackSwan, when I wrestled in high school there > was a guy just like you. A guy who felt women are > dumber, weaker, slower. Through some act of God, > he had to wrestle a girl for one of his matches. > He underestimated her, was playing around and got > beat! The whole team was stunned and everyone made > fun of this guy for the rest of the season. You > underestimate women to your own detriment; just my > 5 cents. Nothing like using the exception to prove the rule

Maybe Muammar has an ugly chick fetish.

@ Blackswan, I didn’t present a rule. I just said you underestimate women to your detriment; that’s all. It’s like saying don’t count out the under-dog. So, nope, I wasn’t using the exception to prove any rule.