Mumu's Farewell.....

It’s late…and I don’t have the guts to go to sleep - Feel like I should keep reviewing…sigghh Anyway - I have to travel to another city for the exam tomorrow and I don’t know if I’ll be online later tomm night … so here’s to wishing everyone the Best Of Luck - Let’s kick some CFA a$$!! We’re going to get through this, we’re going to get through this, we’re going to get through this… PS: I remember reading somewhere that AF cannot be accessed day of/immediately after exam - is that true!!! What am I going to do with all my free time???

mumu you’re going to smash this thing in pieces good luck

Good luck mumu, and make sure to get some rest. You’re going to nail it!

Good luck. :slight_smile: Thanks for all your help in answering my questions.

your going to ace it mumu, thanks for all your help on the forums as well :slight_smile:

Good luck mumu!!!

Thanks for your posts! See you on the other side!

All the Best Mumu!

Good luck! You got this. - T/G

Good luck and you got this for sure…

You Da BOMB

bye mumu-we’ll miss you!!! you got this test wrapped up!

Kill it Mumu. See you at LIII

You’re going to crush it, Mumu. See you on the other side.

Good luck and you would pass… based on the posts I read from you… yes, to answer your questions, AF will be up still but no one could post until one day after exam due to Asian pacific zone exam time zone difference

Good luck mumu!

You don’t need luck, you just need to keep your cool and there’s not a test they can give you that you will not pass. See you on the other side, the forum will be up again when the peeps in Australia have done the test. Some time Sunday.

kick a$$, mumu!

KILL it Mumu. I’ll see you on the flip side.

All the Best Mumu.