Muscat, Oman

Dsylexic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mongrels is apt. you didnt get it . some sarchasm > eh! what was your name again? hmm…‘sarchasm’ - must be real wide, with lots of space for ‘dsylexic’ ‘mongrels’ to hang out

Hiya Turkiya Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey Joey, > I and my husband will be more than happy to take > care of you here! He is an Omani. stop scaring the poor guy!

If it is for my hubby, he did not scare me:) The reason I said his nationality is that most of the people who come to this region, and stay for years, but they won’t even have a cup of coffee with one single local. Even if it is for a short holiday, I would want to meet at least one person from that country. It changes the total outlook.

rohufish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dsylexic Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > mongrels is apt. you didnt get it . some > sarchasm > > eh! > > what was your name again? > > hmm…‘sarchasm’ - must be real wide, with lots of > space for ‘dsylexic’ ‘mongrels’ to hang out LOL. sorry mate , if you really dont understand puns, you are better off doing the usual -repackaging old whine in new bottle.good luck with getting more bong for your buck-buck

Hiya Turkiya Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If it is for my hubby, he did not scare me:) > > The reason I said his nationality is that most of > the people who come to this region, and stay for > years, but they won’t even have a cup of coffee > with one single local. > > Even if it is for a short holiday, I would want to > meet at least one person from that country. It > changes the total outlook. I’m looking forward to it - I’m working on when exactly my wife and I are going. You are completely right about meeting the locals. I’ve enjoyed taking lots fo bicycle trips in my life (not the mission this time) and I always enjoy meeting local people. We would really enjoy meeting you and your husband. What the heck are rohufish and dsylexic talking about?

^nothing really,just letting the occasional bile overflow. edit: enjoy your travels!

yeah, bile overflow is an apt description. sorry dsylexic - no issues

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I’m looking forward to it - I’m working on when > exactly my wife and I are going. You are > completely right about meeting the locals. I’ve > enjoyed taking lots fo bicycle trips in my life > (not the mission this time) and I always enjoy > meeting local people. We would really enjoy > meeting you and your husband. > Great!Just let me know when you are coming! ( my e-mail: asumand@yahoo.com)