Music I'm listening to.

thrice, muse, radiohead, interpol, pearl jam, & Britney Spears.

jbaldyga wrote: “TV on the Radio” Good call…I like those guys. You guys need to check out Gogol Bordello (especially live) www.gogolbordello.com. They put on a freakin’ show! I also like some of the harder stuff out there…I’m pretty excited for the new Chevelle, and Alice in Chains. Even though there’s no Lane Staley anymore, they still kick a$$!

what, no jonas brothers?

what, no Britney Spears?

“Dorchester Hotel” by The Sounds is SICK. S.I.C.K. As is “The General Specific” by Band of Horses.

Poker Face – Lady Gaga. Just wasted the last hour watching about 8 different live performances. For such a weird chick she’s still pretty hawt.

^you know she’s a hemo right?

That’s just a rumor. And even if that was true I’m down as long as certain length constraints aren’t breached.

she recently admitted it, google it. TMI.

She didn’t admit anything, it was just a rumor that her publicist denied. She’s 5’1", has droopy funbags, and wears skin-tight outfits that show cameltoe, so I’m going to have to go with female on this one.

jonas brothers, solja boy, britney spears, timerlake, timbaland, mariah, eminem, fitty cent, eminem, new kids on the block, etc etc. my list is expanding daily as new hits enter the airwaves.

oh yeah i cant forget miley cirus aka hannah montana, nickleback, will smith, shaquielle o neil, allen iverson, lauren hill, backstreet boys, and 98 degrees, etc. etc.

T-Pain “showtay. yea-yea-yea-yeahh”

Got tired of Lady Gaga, been listening to Kelly Clarkson all day – My Life Would Suck Without You

The new Pete Yorn album is great.

The Ghost Inside - Fury and the Fallen Ones David Guetta - One Love POS - Audition

Eddie Money – Take Me Home Tonight

^great song …

MSTRKRFT - Heartbreaker … courtesy of AliMan … :wink:

Christina Aguilera – Genie in a Bottle. D@mn she was h.o.t. back in the day.