Music I'm listening to.

^Still up too?..lol

What are you up to? I just did some manscaping.

At 3 in the morning?!? Couldn’t it wait until tomorrow??

I’m expecting a wake up call if you know what I mean. So…what are you wearing?

At 4!!! I was just checking my emails to see if there was anything new … lol

That’s funny, so was I. Thought I might’ve gotten some womanscaping pics.

Great minds think alike … :wink:

You mean you were thinking about sending womanscaping pics too?? Sweet, guess I’ll stay up a little longer.

Ha … In your dreams i<3i<3math … I do have a funny story for you though … But it’s not for AF …

I must’ve just logged on to every possible media outlet that can receive your communique.

Bloc Party (Mercury in Retrograd), Artic Monkeys, Green Day, Fionna Apple, Modonna, System of a Down, White Stripes, Amanda Blanc, Kidd Cuddi, Lupe Fiasco, MJ, Prince, Saul Williams, 80’s Whitney, A. Keys, Mos Def, Wale and MR. Hudson…ill just stop here

^I’ve been listening to Cudi as well… good stuff Today it’s been a mix of 3OH!3, Asking Alexandria, the new Every Time I Die, and Blackstar (Mos and Kweli).

immortal technique - dance with the devil most intense lyrics ever

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > immortal technique - dance with the devil > most intense lyrics ever Awesome track. Immortal Technique is always a favorite.

Kings of Leon on repeat at the moment

the script

Cathedral’s “The Ethereal Mirror” - good old school UK doom metal Probably Chopin’s 24 Preludes by Rafal Blechacz after that

Guetta Rueyer Justice Daft Punk Cut Copy Simian Mobile Disco Deadmau5 Prodigy Benassi Calvin Harris Tiesto Podcasts Almost always listening to one of these

Raffi - Banana Phone

Coltrane, Bill Evans, Hiromi Uehara, Sadao Watanabe, Mozart, David Bowie, Keith Jarrett, Abdullah Ibrahim