Music I'm listening to.

Lady Gaga

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lady Gaga +1

Lady Gaga

POKE HER FACE

what happened to my lady gaga thread? that was a legitimate debate

Check out “Poke Her Face” -Kid Cudi

2 Pac - All About You

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Huey Lewis and the News > > Their early work was a little too new wave for my > tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think > they really came into their own, commercial and > artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp > sound, and a new sheen of consummate > professionalism that really gives the songs a big > boost. He’s been compared to Elvis Costello, but I > think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical > sense of humour. >My personal Favorite is Hip to Be square, a song so catchy, most people probably don’t >listen to the lyrics - But they should. Because its not just about the pleasures of >conformity and the importance of trends. It’s also personal statement about the band >itself. HEY PAUL! haha…Pat Bateman pops up where you least expect him lol Cracking movie… K

Europe - Final Count Down!

Here’s one for you: a boy named Sue…Johnny Cash How do you do? K

Kakane Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Here’s one for you: a boy named Sue…Johnny Cash > How do you do? > > > K Such a good song, I remember long hours of library time being drowned out by J. Cash.

Has anyone heard the new Pearl Jam album? I’m loving the first single “The Fixer”, but the other albums they’ve made in the last decade have sucked so bad that my expectations for the rest of the album are low.

Rocking out to the new Breaking Benjamin CD right now.

Party in the USA, its just not going away from my mind…

Lady Gaga - Love Game

edgeraz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Party in the USA, its just not going away from my > mind… This happens to me to. Sad…

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > edgeraz Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Party in the USA, its just not going away from > my > > mind… > > > This happens to me to. Sad… It is pretty catch, when I first heard it, didn’t know it was her at all

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > edgeraz Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Party in the USA, its just not going away from > my > > mind… > > > This happens to me to. Sad… lol … I’ll jump on the bandwagon, too! It’s on every radio station 3x’s a day. We were driving back from the grocery last night and this song came on … To my surprise, my husband started doing some g@y little dance. Had my doubled over in laughter. He said “What?! It does have a catchy beat.”

They playing his favorite song, so he thinks everything gonna be ok and his rocking his hips like yea

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > steph96 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > edgeraz Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Party in the USA, its just not going away > from > > my > > > mind… > > > > > > This happens to me to. Sad… > > lol … I’ll jump on the bandwagon, too! It’s on > every radio station 3x’s a day. > > We were driving back from the grocery last night > and this song came on … To my surprise, my husband > started doing some g@y little dance. Had my > doubled over in laughter. He said “What?! It does > have a catchy beat.” I don’t listen to the radio very often. To be completely honest with you, I’m not even sure if I’ve ever heard this song.