Music to listen to between AM/PM session on Sat?

Was thinking feeder - Buck Rogers…positive thinking…lol I think we’re gonna make it I think we’re gonna save it yeah So don’t you try and fake it Anymore, anymore How about you?

Just about the very least of my concerns.

Hannah Montana

is it wrong that I find Hannah Montana super hot?

deep dish…

Beck - Loser

I tell you, there’s bound to be a AFer who’ll say: Survivor - ‘Eye of the tiger’… Nice lil post to ease some tension…

i’ll be blasting some tupac between exams “Grab your glocks when you see tupac…call the cops when you see tupac”

Survivor - ‘Eye of the tiger’

Three little birds - bob marley "Don’t worry about a thing, ‘Cause every little thing gonna be alright. Singing’: “Don’t worry about a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be alright!”

ABBA - “Dancing Queen”

The end from “the doors”

definitely our song of the year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RgL2MKfWTo ken li without CFA exams

“I get knocked down” by Chumbawamba but you never gonna keep me gown

Tiesto - Flight 643 blasting while jumping up and down fist pumping…Wooot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVqvmOgfQ6E

I was sitting in the library and this guy’s cell rang. I caught the tune and the words, googled it up and bam, the song is called: “Lucky Twice” Man, this is going to be my main song till 6/07/08!

^^^^ Wow. You are kidding right? I mean, I know you are. If not I apologize, Swedish teen pop is the bomb. Sorry, I know I should stop but I am burnt out and in full on panic mode so I just have to post this of wiki: “Lucky” has also hit the charts in Denmark (# 5), France (# 8), Finland (# 17), Germany (# 41), Austria (# 42) and Sweden {# 43). Despite some video rotation, press interest and a performance at G-A-Y in London, the release of the CD single was cancelled in the United Kingdom after some record label complications. The song has reached a cult like status within U.K gay orientated bars and nightclubs. nuff said.

LOL I’m laughing my as$ off not that there is something to laugh at

Hahaha, didn’t know this song got a rich story behind it.

LOL. did that guy that had that ring on his cell phone ask you if you wanted to armwrestle? naked?