Mwvt9 & Ng30

Are you guys pumped or not speaking? Haha. Game seven on Friday right? I watched about half of 5 before I blacked out for 14 hours after the exam. Game six was pretty good, you never know what your gonna get in this series.

It should be fun. Ng is going to whine to you about something when he replies. ; ) In the long-run I don’t like our chances playing in Detriot. Luckily for us though, there is no long-run. If Fleury decideds to stop some shots maybe the Pens have a chance. You planning on being in Pittsburgh anytime soon?

I heard the wings have been complaining about the ice being slippery. Pens have been laying out some hits. I was thinking about making a pilgrimage to Pitt to see what’s happening out there since I have the summer off.

Hit me up if you do. We can meet up downtown somewhere.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It should be fun. Ng is going to whine to you > about something when he replies. ; ) > > In the long-run I don’t like our chances playing > in Detriot. Luckily for us though, there is no > long-run. If Fleury decideds to stop some shots > maybe the Pens have a chance. > > You planning on being in Pittsburgh anytime soon? Wow, thanks man. Imagine playing w/out Cindy for 4 games :wink: Getting about as nervous as the night before the exam! GO WINGS!!!