mwvt9

Level 2: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 - - * - Corporate Finance 36 - - * - Derivatives 36 - - * - Economics 18 * - - - Equity Investments 72 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 * - - - Financial Statement Analysis 72 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 36 - - * - Portfolio Management 18 - - * - Quantitative Methods 18 - - * Congrats! I’m just going to indulge myself in a little I told you so. You had a lot to deal with and overcame. Of course, you don’t know anything about ethics or economics which means you could work for the Bush Administration …

+2

I feel so good for you mwvt - you rose, you win! … talk about perseverance, commitment, patience and hardwork. Your M-I-L should be very happy with your victory over this monster.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Congrats! I’m just going to indulge myself in a > little I told you so. You had a lot to deal with > and overcame. Of course, you don’t know anything > about ethics or economics which means you could > work for the Bush Administration … I was about to write you an email. I wanted to thank you for your help in making my decision to take the exam. Your input was weighted very heavily. I just bombed ethics to prove that you could pass with less than 50%. Debunked that rumour. :slight_smile: Econ, well you heard about the BOP questions. I mean…seriously CFAI.

dinesh.sundrani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I feel so good for you mwvt - you rose, you win! > … talk about perseverance, commitment, patience > and hardwork. Your M-I-L should be very happy with > your victory over this monster. She is happy with the result. I was glad to be able to give her something positive today.

I know there are a lot of good people in here, a lot of smart people and a lot of people with serious stuff going on in their lives… but really, serious congrats dude. that was impressive. and I am not just saying that because you asked me to prom.

slouiscar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I know there are a lot of good people in here, a > lot of smart people and a lot of people with > serious stuff going on in their lives… but > really, serious congrats dude. that was > impressive. > > and I am not just saying that because you asked me > to prom. agreed. so when do you start studying for level 3? may?

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > slouiscar Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I know there are a lot of good people in here, > a > > lot of smart people and a lot of people with > > serious stuff going on in their lives… but > > really, serious congrats dude. that was > > impressive. > > > > and I am not just saying that because you asked > me > > to prom. > > > agreed. except i actually want him to ask me to the prom. so when do you start studying for level 3? > may?

Yeah right. I hope I never have to do anything like this again. As for level III, I am unsure if I will be sitting in 2009. This day has been bittersweet as we got some bad news on my MIL hours after getting results. Time will tell. I would really like to keep up with my “AF class”, but it may not be in the cards.

Good job mwvt9

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good job mwvt9 Thanks, you too florinpop. I know you got to the game late too and still pulled it off. Well done.

There was never a doubt in my mind, despite the adveristy. Nice job mwv.

good job, mwv! I still remember your thread last year.

MWVT9: You rock. I told you that you’d beat this F’er.