My Back!

Anyone else’s back killing them because you sit around and study all day long? Sorry for the irrelavent post… this is the only place I can find anyone to relate to.

Haha, didn’t you post this for L1? I’m lying on my bed, as always.

yup… i switch places every few hours!

not really my back, but my shoulders more so than anything. feel like two hard rocks right now from all the hunching over. good time to have access to zan

hah…I got a 90 minute massage yesterday. The woman spent about 30 minutes on “acu-pressure”…she said I would be sore today…she didn’t lie. Highly recommended to you, Elix.

hahaha you have a good memory

Now that you mention it…:wink:

I got a weak back. It’s been hurting since… a week back. Thank you TNT Pregame Show.

planner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hah…I got a 90 minute massage yesterday. The > woman spent about 30 minutes on > “acu-pressure”…she said I would be sore > today…she didn’t lie. > > Highly recommended to you, Elix. I got a 30 min last week and it did wonders too. I’d suggest at least an hour since 30 minutes is a quickie to say the least.

my back hurts from doing deadlifts yesterday

my back hurts from banging your mom yesterday

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > my back hurts from banging your mom yesterday my back hurts from laughing so hard

excellent sharpshooter…excellent!

lmao… skip just likes it because it isnt sublimity and his mom this time…

wow, someone just stole my topic for the day.

CFAdreams Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lmao… skip just likes it because it isnt > sublimity and his mom this time… now my back is really f’n hurting. But this is great entertainment…I opened up a Sam’s Summer Ale, chips & salsa, and dual screens w/ AF on one and Schweser VCD (FSA) on the other…doesn’t get better than this.

CFAdreams Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lmao… skip just likes it because it isnt > sublimity and his mom this time… you have no idea how right you are…lol!!!