MY BEST GUESS

that’s really sweet…thanks mate…really appreciate the boost in this final hour of hell…

Welcome to hell gentleman… I am going to crawl my way out inch by inch with my fingernails. The truth is…the result is irrelevant…it’s the man that emerges from the fog that will define what you achieve in the coming years…win or lose today… remember back to “Robin Hood Prince of Thieves” “Christian…”

zidane2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will have to score 134% in afternoon session to > pass… well I have a tough chance… wish me > luck… dont lose hope man… afriend of mine got that kind of a score last time…i got 124.66% in the afternoon and just missed the MPS…

if the link saga is anything to go by… i dont think the MPS would be as high as 65%…it has to be lower for at least 60% ppl to pass… i am assuming the percent figure from the msg link which said 19(saw no link) and (6 saw L3 links)… for so many to pass through the MPS would definitely has to be lower. P.S: assuming also that the link theory holds true

so appolo u pass for sure… enjoy the day