My CEO knows I took the CFA exam...

I work for one of the top 10 largest fund of funds and one of the MDs told our CEO I sat for L2 this weekend. Its official, if i fail i will be either fired or will quit because of humiliation. F@CK!

relax man, just lay low come results time

Don’t worry. Your company doesn’t pay for your L2, so you don’t have obligation to tell them how you do.

They actually do pay for everything so it will be a rough, rough August if i see a “FAIL” on my computer screen.

CEO will forget all about it by then (prob already has) Dying to know who you work for, we may be connected. Want to share? Smarshyfiles@yahoo.com

R u crazy man… My whole office knows I took level 2…guess what my company even paid for it…just the registration fee I mean…I am only 50-60 percent confident ill pass but guess what I’m f*in 100 percent confident I gave it my all…even though I’m gonna look for a new job anyway the cfa won’t b the reason for it…just hold ure own and do ure best…for now just stay optimistic I am too…Best

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CEO will forget all about it by then (prob already > has) > > Dying to know who you work for, we may be > connected. Want to share? Smarshyfiles@yahoo.com I poped you a email.

AFJunkie - you pooped an email? Did you s&%t bricks during the exam…oh, sorry I read that wrong… I have to admit I couldn’t breath for five minutes (laughing so hard b/c I thought you wrote “pooped an email”). Man, am I in need of a life after the L 2 exam.

LOL and some glasses :slight_smile:

Sorry to burst your bubble dude but … … the world doesn’t revolve around a stupid exam and like said before, he HAS already forgotten about it. Don’t sweat it