My dream for the next 10 months

1. Pass Level 3 on June 7th 2) June 8th head to austria/switzerland and watch a Euro cup game.

Geez man, it’s a dream. Include: 1) Win Lotto 2) Bonk Jessica Simpson 3) Get drafted by the NY Yankees 4) Unravel international terrorist plot and stop it before they explode nuclear bomb in London. 5) Bonk Jessica Simpson again because of her gratitude Stuff like that…

It is attainable, 1) I entered into the draw for euro cup ticket sales in march, and if I do not obtain tickets by that method, I will still pay top dollar to see my team play, which I think they have a good chance of being selected because they are first in their group with a 2 point lead (greece is my team!!!) 2) A ticket from toronto to london england can be bought for around $750 roundtrip ( flyzoom.com) and train from london to paris, and paris to either zurich,basel or any other city in austria/switzerland are pretty cheap. So it is doable!!! Now as for passing L3 … hahaha, i should be putting more thought into devising my study plan than this soccer schedule !!!

p.s I was able to visit almost every major touristic city in europe (7) plus paris for 2 and a half weeks last summer and for all transportation, accomodation, food, spending etc, it came to $2200. I mean, some of my buddies spend that on a 4 day trip to vegas. By using flyzoom to get to europe, raileurope and easyjet/ryanair for inter-europe transportation, and hotelopia/hotwire for hotels, you can do a europe trip on a very good budget

my dream would be to get that hot girl at work and simulataneously obtain the ASsociate PM role. yes, we have the right to dream.

Frank, whats hard about getting the hot girl at work? take her to Burrito Boyz and your set!!!

i wish it was that easy. she thinks my “package” is too small plus she is a diva. I think i’ll just focus on passing my exams and modelling things.

IH8FSA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > p.s > > I was able to visit almost every major touristic > city in europe (7) plus paris for 2 and a half > weeks last summer and for all transportation, > accomodation, food, spending etc, it came to > $2200. > > I mean, some of my buddies spend that on a 4 day > trip to vegas. > > By using flyzoom to get to europe, raileurope and > easyjet/ryanair for inter-europe transportation, > and hotelopia/hotwire for hotels, you can do a > europe trip on a very good budget with the euro at 1.40??

2200 euros my error!!!

I agree that you can make it through Europe on a small budget however during periods of big matches hotel prices soar and everything is booked out, a friend of mine tried to get a hotel room for tomorrow here in Paris (Rugby World Cup) and there is no room below EUR400 available

Bambi, i am hoping to start booking rooms for austria/switzerland ( depending which stadium my team plays, in january, hopefully i can find decent accomodation) In regards to your friend, i checked out hotwire.com for paris , tomorrow (thursday) and the cheapest i found was US$169 (chinatown) ( id didnt know paris had a china town) and the next was $205 US montmartre-moulin rouge and then $265 opera grand boulevard

trouble is that he has to go via his travel agency and cant use US based internet services - out of policy in addition I dont think he is going to accept to share the sanitaries which you certainly have to for these locations :=)

You’ze americans like me (with our increasingly worthless greenbacks) should consider vacationing in China and Japan NOW while those silly asian bankers are still holding their currency down. One day they’ll figure it out so I’m hitting Shanghai and Tokyo for a few months starting in October.

Bambi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > trouble is that he has to go via his travel agency > and cant use US based internet > services - out of policy > in addition I dont think he is going to accept to > share the sanitaries which you certainly have to > for these locations :=) Bambi, 2.5 star isnt shared sanitations, maybe 1 stars. And 2.5 star in paris is like a 3.5/4 star in us/canada

In the next 10 months I want to: get a big fat raise (or move on!), have or be expecting my 2nd child, finish my house renovations, go on a sweet vacation.