My fellow MBA classmates think i am crazy

Cause i dont want to take Summer I or Summer II class… just want to relax, hit the beach, spend time with the family… you know…

you probably know more than all of them already anyways, especially about finance. i’d even say you know more finance than most business school profs. also who else can claim being an AF superstar? comp_sci_kid, that is who.

Most of them are probably unmarried, no kids, etc.

It’s crazy they think you’re crazy - isn’t that crazy?

Re: My fellow MBA classmates think i am crazy 'cause they suck?

The real question is, if everyone but one person is crazy, then who is really crazy?

comp sci, you a funny guy

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The real question is, if everyone but one person is crazy, then who is really crazy? …which begs the question, who is the arbiter of craziness? I vote for a straight crazy off, old school rules. First crazy walks, second crazy duplicates, then elaborates. Ok boys, let’s go to work.

just get the letters and be pimp dont even associate with the keeners

You need to buy more loafers brah. That is the key to success.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You need to buy more loafers brah. That is the > key to success. tru, tru

Loafers + khaki shorts + Polo shirt.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Loafers + khaki shorts + Polo shirt. I have loafers, but i have no khaki outfit, besides i never wear shorts too

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The real question is, if everyone but one person > is crazy, then who is really crazy? Exactly. In an insane world, only the sane appear insane.

I assume you are in a part-time program. It depends on what your options are (opportunity cost). You are paying to network and immerse yourself at school but if it does not seem worth it to you then you can take a break.

I think you’re crazy as well. For doing a part-time MBA off-course. I just started taking cooking classes , much more fun and you get to eat what you do at the end.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think you’re crazy as well. For doing a > part-time MBA off-course. > > I just started taking cooking classes , much more > fun and you get to eat what you do at the end. Do they let you schedule classes around your trips to the farmer’s market?

^ Just kidding man, I need to do something like that so I can stop eating crap from the freezer section

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Loafers + khaki shorts + Polo shirt. Loafers + khaki shorts + Polo shirt - socks + croakies = Win

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ohai Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Loafers + khaki shorts + Polo shirt. > > > Loafers + khaki shorts + Polo shirt - socks + > croakies = Win True, true.