My golf game is suffering...

and I keep losing my parking spot.

My belly is growing, and my trash can is full of empty Monster cans.

pissed off i didnt get one about my golf game, but i keep missing my bus stop

That post card is retarted. Ya my golf game is suffering yet I just stuck like 30 balls with in 5 feet of the pin. Makes no sense…

i think he was putting

fxguy1234 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That post card is retarted. Ya my golf game is > suffering yet I just stuck like 30 balls with in 5 > feet of the pin. Makes no sense… retarted? you are so dump

Well I think he was 120 yards out with a strong headwind and using an 8-iron. (this is also the 18th hole after crushing 17 natty lights)

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > fxguy1234 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > That post card is retarted. Ya my golf game is > > suffering yet I just stuck like 30 balls with in > 5 > > feet of the pin. Makes no sense… > > > retarted? you are so dump lol. go blow brianr

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My belly is growing, and my trash can is full of > empty Monster cans. Haha same here, even while drinking the lo-carb version.

i lost an ncaa bet at work, and tomorrow i’m only allowed to eat food from the convenience store in the building, including water and coffee. i’m thinking nothing but monsters and snickers bars…

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > My belly is growing, and my trash can is full > of > > empty Monster cans. > > > Haha same here, even while drinking the lo-carb > version. Ditto! Only the low carb ones for me. I’m going to make an effort to back off the energy drinks and start exercising here real quick. They just work so well for a 2-3 hour crunch.

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i lost an ncaa bet at work, and tomorrow i’m only > allowed to eat food from the convenience store in > the building, including water and coffee. i’m > thinking nothing but monsters and snickers bars… in case anyone is wondering, i started the day with a rockstar and cinnamon toast crunch…