My L3 Notes Thus Far.

Seems like a nice set of notes. Great effort. If by any chance ethics section being updated. The copy I downloaded was not. Thanks in advance and good luck :slight_smile:

Found this random website, somewhat sarcastic notes for L3

https://sites.google.com/site/cfalevel3examprep/home

#GetReady

Haha thatā€™s some funny stuff.

+1

wow impressiveā€¦! first of thank you for sharing. When did you actually start studying that you were done your notes by March!!! I am just finishing my first go at EOC and may use your notes as i get into TT and past exams to see what I rememberā€¦ But chances are I will be re writing next year so will make sure to keep them for then. Thanks againā€¦

The link is no longer accessible. Can you pls check? Thanks!

your google drive link is not working. I would really appreciate if you can email link to kasunran1988@gmail.com

Thank you

The link is no longer avail. DO you mind to send it to me ? benjamin.jhon@yahoo.com.

Thanks a bunch!

Hey dymke09, can you send me too. My emails is borisbranson@gmail.com.

Thanks a million

Man,

God will save you. Your Google drive link is not working. I would really appreciate if you can email the link to srccdubeysandeep@gmail.com

Thank you so much in advance.

Dear Dymke, First of all: many thanks for helping other candidats obtaining the Holy Grail of analystā€™ certifications: CFA; the link does not longer work; would it be possible to do something about it? Many thanks for your understanding, Alex

Thanks for your kindness of sharing your notes, but the link isnā€™t working anymore. Would you mind to send it to my mail?

chan.cornelius@gmail.com

Dear Dymke, Your effort is appreciable.

Can you please send it to jahid.hassan.107@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Regards,

Jahid

Hey Dymke,

Appreciate the effort mate, please send me the notes at onlygamesprim@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Hey Dymke,

I would also very much appreciate a copy of your notes. my email address is bhyland50@gmail.com. thank you in advance.

Hi Dymke,

Appreciate the help, please send the notes to gbiron321@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi Dymke,

Can you please send the notes to calc777888@gmail.com.

Appreciate the help.

Thank you

Hello Dymke,

Can you please mail the notes to malpanimegha@gmail.com

Thanks for the help!

Find CFA L3 Notes by Dymke on this link:

CFA L3 Notes 2017 By Dymke

Find FinQuiz L3 Notes 2017 on this link:

FinQuiz L3 Notes - 2017

Good luck with your exam!!!