My Notes... Based on 2017 CFAI Material

Good luck pal… remember its a marathon not a sprint

It’s not just about the intent and action, but take a look folks at the quality!

I bow down to you, Frankliving.

My pleasure self_employed… good luck

The material is really helpful. Can i ask you what are your mock scores so far. I can’t believe you are below 75%.

I too shall say thanks. This really looks like a lot of effort!

Hey I did my first mock in March and got 65%. I have done 7 mocks to date and have got as high as 83% but on average i am scoring around 70% as my earlier mocks were below 70%.

Glad you are finding it helpful.

I review all of the notes every 2 weeks. It is the only way i can keep my memory sharp - i find even though i understand things, its easier to forget small minute details. Which is where the notes help.

My pleasure Mercutio, hope it helps you retain the concepts in an easy way…

Hi Frankliving,

The formula on Effective Convexity under Fixed Income looks incorrect. Page 5. The 2 in the denominator is missing

Link not opening. Can’t access.

Hey, Yes i know. In the CFAI curriculum (page 147) you notice that effective convexity does not have a 2 in the denominator only effective duration does. Hence i followed exactly what is in the curriculum.

Hi, Try again should be fine now.

Thanks a lot!

Frankliving,

I am not able to access your notes. I am new to the forum.

Could you see if the url is working?

Thanks,

Ash

my pleasure

Thanks, Frank Living. Your notes are really good. Briliant effort

Thanks for the notes!

Can you tell me which mocks you did? CFAI only provides 1 full mock exam, so I am shopping around and may buy some more if I can’t find free ones. Just curious where you got 7 mocks from? And were the questions relevant and similar to CFAI questions?

I tried a few different times and each time the link said it can’t be accessed because it violates their terms of service. Could you check the link again or could someone else send me it? I need help with QM so I’d appreciate reading a different way to cover the topic.

I’ve tried it too a few times and keep getting the violation of terms message. If someone could please help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Frank, best of luck to you for willing to share your hard work with others! Absolute legend!

Really interested to see what they look like seeing all the positive reviews, but unfortunately I am also getting the error message as some already have notified before… Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Guys for some reason Gmail is not letting the people access it anymore…

DM me with your email address and i will send…