My Notes... Based on 2017 CFAI Material

Nicely done- just scrolled through the pages of notes, couldn’t have asked for a better summary of everything. Best of luck Frankliving!

My pleasure…

Looks really good, clean and concise and overall very well put together. Link wasn’t working but you emailed it to me pretty quickly. Thank you. Best of luck on the exam.

Thanks for providing your notes. I’m impressed - really well structured! I’m sure it’ll help me a lot.

Good luck for the exam :slight_smile:

Kindly email the notes on mambwesibande@gmail.com can’t access on Google :frowning:

Aee there two different versions, since you say “updated” link. Just confirming what I’ve saved…

Dear Frank living,Kindly email your notes to vn_shankar1@rediffmail.com

Thanks in advance for your great help.

Really impressed with your notes, thank you!

Best of luck for your exam!

I’d be very thankful if I could get a copy of the notes too please (deh.vee@gmail.com). Intercorporate investments is driving me crazy.

Thanks for the notes! Very well put together

Very professional work Frank, a keen eye indeed. Look forward to bringing this to gameday with me.

Thank you and all the best friend.

Wow, thank you for sharing this!!!

Thank you, Frank. Very thorough and organized notes. These will be quite helpful in the final days leading up to the exam.

Very awesome summary, which may enhence the passing probability 99% :grin:

Thank you for the notes! They are very well organized and easy to follow. Good luck to you on the exam!

Dear Frank living,Kindly email your notes to mr.born.crazy_12@hotmail.com. Couldnt access them due to some google drive error. pretty sure they are awsome reading all the comments here.

Thanks in advance for your great help.

Hello, could I please have access to these? Many thanks

hello, could you please send the notes to my email : kurtchan828@gmail.com ? I couldn’t access it through the google drive. Thank you very much!!

gonsappia@gmail.com

Thank u soo much!

Thanks for passing along! Excellent quality material