MY PARTING GIFT TO YOU ALL

My 40/60/80 59.6 morning 68.0 afternoon 63.8 overall Pass

mjAnalyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How ironic…I ended up being first on the > failure list… > > WHY ME??? if its any consolation i’ve flunked with a 62.8% score ! ~10 people wid a lower 40/60/80 score than me have passed. are u considering the $100 retab, mjAnalyst?

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BwoaXamLWQIOY2JiODAzYmQtMDkyMC00MDMwLTk5NzUtMGFhNmU5M2ZmYmZk&hl=en_US Updated with all who have posted so far.

wow oscar73. amazing result.

Nice work on the spreadsheet, and nice work to everyone who got above 70 as well- great accomplishment! I was really happy to see so many names I recognize pass (best of luck to the rest who were not so fortunate). Although I passed and don’t care in the slightest about how I did otherwise, I was actually quite shocked at how low my scores were - did this happen to anyone else? I scored about 70 in all sections in level two, and I walked out of level three feeling like I had done better on this one. Definitely not the case… P.S. Arsenal fan here. Juve, I’m really jealous of you guys having signed Vidal- I think he’s a hell of a player. Red Devil- Berba is decent, but he doesn’t fit in at United. May as well cut your losses and try and get some creativity in the centre of the park. Well done against City as well, that was a hell of a comeback.

Thanks for sharing this workbook… its helpful .