MY PARTING GIFT TO YOU ALL

Here is my parting gift to you all. It’s been good, AnalystForum. Feel free to edit. I got lazy and couldn’t finish the list. https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BwoaXamLWQIOZTM1ZmYzZTgtNGEwNC00YjAyLTgzNTUtMGE4ZTIzNzBmMDFm&hl=en_US

That’s a crazy quick compilation. I’m relieved to have passed given my positioning on that list.

Wow - impressive.

real fast work Forzajuve… btw i notice that quite a few people seem to have scored lower than my 62.8% and yet cleared. of cuz, this system isnt too accurate but makes it even more frustrating ! damn.

wow, I see what you did all morning… nice!

nice

forzajuve Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Here is my parting gift to you all. It’s been > good, AnalystForum. > > Feel free to edit. I got lazy and couldn’t finish > the list. > > > https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BwoaXamLWQIOZTM1Z > mYzZTgtNGEwNC00YjAyLTgzNTUtMGE4ZTIzNzBmMDFm&hl=en_ > US on completely another note, (and since i;ve had ENOUGH of this program right now), are Juventus at all interested in taking Berba off our hands? its a good deal for both sides. you could use his finesse and we could use the $$$ to get Sneijder

i just feel bad for reddevil :’(

Crazy. See everyone on the flip side. My suspicion was correct that MPS was going to be around 61 or so.

reddevil_l3 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > forzajuve Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Here is my parting gift to you all. It’s been > > good, AnalystForum. > > > > Feel free to edit. I got lazy and couldn’t > finish > > the list. > > > > > > > https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BwoaXamLWQIOZTM1Z > > > > mYzZTgtNGEwNC00YjAyLTgzNTUtMGE4ZTIzNzBmMDFm&hl=en_ > > > US > > > on completely another note, (and since i;ve had > ENOUGH of this program right now), are Juventus at > all interested in taking Berba off our hands? its > a good deal for both sides. you could use his > finesse and we could use the $$$ to get Sneijder hmmmm he would be a good signing, but I don’t think Juve have any more $$ to pay for him haha

Sweet, according to that I got 73.7%!

ok thats it. am giving applying for a reval / retab, whatever the hell its called.

Have been told by many of the instructors that as far as they know, a score has never been reversed. Lot of wiggle room in the 40/60/80 estimate (I should have passed last year!). It’s your money, just know the odds.

I did a very similar spreadsheet (I also added a 33/60/85 model) and I calculate that the MPS was 61%, for either point estimate of the distributions, and probably not less than 60% or more than 62%.

Wow! Thanks man :slight_smile: This is an awesome compilation

good luck to you. keep us posted and our fingers are crossed for you.

adalfu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > good luck to you. keep us posted and our fingers > are crossed for you. +1

Nice work and good insight for 2012 people.

NICE work. I must have been borderline with an estimated 62%. More so since there are 62.8% scores that failed.

How ironic…I ended up being first on the failure list… WHY ME???