My plan

Was to go out and have a few beers. Looks like my plan fell through…

u up already? no hangover today?

Roll call.

Yea!! - me there.

I need coffee.

haha - jalmy you are addicted to it and so are we.

F@#%, I walked into my office to find the thermostat had malfunctioned and the heat was on full blast all night. It is 92 degrees currently!

hehe… it’s 89.6 in my country…but my airconditioning is on :slight_smile:

What sucks is one side of my office is about 90 and the other is about 50. Going back and forth is quite annoying.

sit in the middle

stuck-in-the-middle

caspian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What sucks is one side of my office is about 90 > and the other is about 50. Going back and forth > is quite annoying. Ha. Alright I’m up. No hangover but a real “I can’t believe I’m going to do this again” type of feeling. Last night I heard the “your test is in June and you’re studying now!”

Ugh, I hate how a low key night out turns into me not remembering how I got home last night. Time for a long day at the library and some coffee.

On mother’s day? No one here believes in hallmark holiday?

I haven’t studied one single minute since Friday. Damn Friday afternoon drink which turn into Friday night drinks which turn into Saturday hangovers which turn into friends coming in to see how I’m doing turning into long talks with drinks for the whole night which turn into a new hangover on Sunday, a complaining mother which convinces me to visit her on Sunday night and then a I-don’t-even-know-how-studying-feels-like feeling right now on Monday morning (almost afternoon…). Level 1 was so much easier :-(. Some time mid-May I felt quite confident I could pass the test right then. Now June 7th looks like too early.

“Ha. Alright I’m up. No hangover but a real “I can’t believe I’m going to do this again” type of feeling. Last night I heard the “your test is in June and you’re studying now!”” Not that it matters, but I dont drink in May. Just avoids the whole “i cant get up” thing alltogether.