My sample exam scores are a lot lower than Book 6 scores

I’m not sure what to think. Sample 1 - 71 Sample 2 - 68 Exam 1 AM - 80.83% Exam 1 PM - 83.33% (took 4 hours) Exam 2 AM - 76.67% Exam 2 PM - 80.00% I’ll do another CFAI sample tomorrow. Is anyone else experiencing this?

those look pretty ‘pass’ to me :slight_smile:

check out my thread right below yours…i also took 4 hours on these tests.

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m not sure what to think. > > Sample 1 - 71 > Sample 2 - 68 > > Exam 1 AM - 80.83% > Exam 1 PM - 83.33% (took 4 hours) > Exam 2 AM - 76.67% > Exam 2 PM - 80.00% > > I’ll do another CFAI sample tomorrow. Is anyone > else experiencing this? These scores are phenomenal, especially given the fact you have 10 days to brush up even better.

topher mine are opposite, high 60’s on book 6 just did a sampe and got a 76.66

I got a 70 on CFAI Free Sample and a 73 on Book 6 AM 1… definitely feel like I am on the fence…more tests to come tomorrow…

Dude with 10 days to go you need to get used to being on the clock…its hard to take a guess and move on in a practice test but you need to make sure you’re not getting bogged down. Just remember a 1-line Q about corporate governance is as many points as a 3 paragraph FSA 2-parter in the end!

nirjraina Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude with 10 days to go you need to get used to > being on the clock…its hard to take a guess and > move on in a practice test but you need to make > sure you’re not getting bogged down. > > Just remember a 1-line Q about corporate > governance is as many points as a 3 paragraph FSA > 2-parter in the end! yeah dont be surprised if you dont see too many of those corporate governance question, plus its not part of FSA. do not screw FSA up, or we’ll be sorry.

I’m just saying that if you can’t answer a Q in 3-4 minutes then you need to take a guess, move on and come back to it if you have time in the end. Either that or go through the test and do the sections you’re most prepared for first.

nirjraina Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m just saying that if you can’t answer a Q in > 3-4 minutes then you need to take a guess, move on > and come back to it if you have time in the end. > Either that or go through the test and do the > sections you’re most prepared for first. Agreed. Aside from just knowing your stuff, following this test taking strategy is the most important thing.

nirjraina Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude with 10 days to go you need to get used to > being on the clock…its hard to take a guess and > move on in a practice test but you need to make > sure you’re not getting bogged down. > > Just remember a 1-line Q about corporate > governance is as many points as a 3 paragraph FSA > 2-parter in the end! well, i took 4 hours on only that one test. all the others i did within the time limit.

My sample exam scores have been 68% - all three of them! I have been getting slightly higher in book 6…71% - 79%…

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nirjraina Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Dude with 10 days to go you need to get used to > > being on the clock…its hard to take a guess > and > > move on in a practice test but you need to make > > sure you’re not getting bogged down. > > > > Just remember a 1-line Q about corporate > > governance is as many points as a 3 paragraph > FSA > > 2-parter in the end! > > > well, i took 4 hours on only that one test. all > the others i did within the time limit. How can you do it in 4 hours? I had 2 hours limit???