My story....

In TX, if you’re both over 14, it’s okay.

As far as I know, It’s not okay in any circumstances to bone if you’re less than 14. (Don’t really know what would happen if two 13 yo’s decide to, you know, “do it”.)

Playing on a baseball team years ago with several non-English speakers from Latin America, all those guys were trained to ask for a girl’s ID before hooking up. They could barely say “Hello” but they knew “ID” and the birth year required to be in the clear.

What was that saying on southpark? “You can’t trust anything that…”

That’s surprising considering a lot of them lie about their age (El Duque, etc). Many in MLB are older than they claim.

I heard this gem this morning from the true king of NY

“Took me to court tried to take all i got. Another intricate plot, the bitch said i raped her… Damn why she wanna stick me for my paper?”

^Respect.

Another gem, “There’s gonna be alotta slow singin’ and flower bringin’ if my burgler alarm starts ringin’.”

Can Lil Layme make a flow like that??? Fk no!

I’m surprised Blake hasn’t torched you yet.

“Tryin to play gorilla, when you ain’t no killer The gat’s by your liver, your upper lip quiver Get ready to die, tell God I said hi And throw down some ice, for the nicest MC Niggaz know the steelo, unbelievable”

Biggie smalls is the illest.

I’m going to assume that since you are African American, you’ve also listened to Lil Wayne mixtapes and his stuff before being famous. That being said I’m sure this is Lil Wayne’s motto:

If skills sold, truth be told, I’d probably be Lyrically Talib Kweli Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense But I did 5 mill’ - I ain’t been rhyming like Common since

^JZ?