My study strategy for Level 2, Different from lvl 1.

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have constructed something called a “STUDY CAVE” > located in a dungeon underneath my house. To > start off, I come into the room, put on my study > robe and CFA underwear, and light up a ceremonial > incense made with sacred oils from India. This > will set the atmosphere for the “STUDY SESSION.” > > I then open with a chant: “Heya heya C-F-A heya > heya C-F-A” - repeat the number of times > corresponding to the study session #. This chant > has to be repeated every time the ceremonial > incense goes out and is re-lit. You can also > repeat it while you study for extra power. > However, if the # of chants is not corresponding > to the SS you will hurt your chances! > > By this point you should be entranced and deeply > absorbed in the material. When you come out of > the CFA study trance you you MUST dance AROUND the > table (improvise) going around the number of times > corresponding to day of the month modulo 2. If > you do not do this nothing is absorbed. > > Finally, you may take off your robe and special > CFA underwear. These may never be washed - you > have to wear them every time you study, for the > CFA material gets absorbed into the special > underwear and robe. Repeat the CFA chant the > number of times corresponding to the study > session, and you may leave the study dungeon. > > Hope this helps. *bump* for a post-lunch mid-afternoon laugh.

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have constructed something called a “STUDY CAVE” > located in a dungeon underneath my house. To > start off, I come into the room, put on my study > robe and CFA underwear, and light up a ceremonial > incense made with sacred oils from India. This > will set the atmosphere for the “STUDY SESSION.” > > I then open with a chant: “Heya heya C-F-A heya > heya C-F-A” - repeat the number of times > corresponding to the study session #. This chant > has to be repeated every time the ceremonial > incense goes out and is re-lit. You can also > repeat it while you study for extra power. > However, if the # of chants is not corresponding > to the SS you will hurt your chances! > > By this point you should be entranced and deeply > absorbed in the material. When you come out of > the CFA study trance you you MUST dance AROUND the > table (improvise) going around the number of times > corresponding to day of the month modulo 2. If > you do not do this nothing is absorbed. > > Finally, you may take off your robe and special > CFA underwear. These may never be washed - you > have to wear them every time you study, for the > CFA material gets absorbed into the special > underwear and robe. Repeat the CFA chant the > number of times corresponding to the study > session, and you may leave the study dungeon. > > Hope this helps. This is by far the greatest thing I have ever seen on AF. You should franchise supersharpshooter.

This is one of the funniest threads I have ever read - great job SSS

SSS where were you all this while? - we need more of this writing to make studying bearable.

i’m trying to finish up the CFAi volumes in my study cave :expressionless: arrgh <10 readings left i need to do some hardcore question pounding, starting to get pretty damn nervous

memalos Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I mean honestly now, and I dont wanna be a prick > and all, but how can some ppl be so immature > sometimes… Are you that insecure? Havent you > learned (yet) how to study? > > Whats the point in asking others to criticize your > study plan. Pressumably, you have been through > 4yrs of higher education and (possibly) couple of > years in a real job. I think its high time you > learned all the answers to yr questions… > > Sorry to be upset about it, but in a bear market > there should be zero tolerance to such things… i find it surprising and also childish that in so many different threads people are rude in their posts. who cares that he/she is asking for advice? it shows that they’re interested, being proactive, and are excited for the material. as cheesey as that sounds its not a bad thing, and its pretty irritating to see so many just rude responses. supersharpshooter’s response was just funny though.

Wow CPK was not 100% business on this thread!! nice man

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have constructed something called a “STUDY CAVE” > located in a dungeon underneath my house. To > start off, I come into the room, put on my study > robe and CFA underwear, and light up a ceremonial > incense made with sacred oils from India. This > will set the atmosphere for the “STUDY SESSION.” > > I then open with a chant: “Heya heya C-F-A heya > heya C-F-A” - repeat the number of times > corresponding to the study session #. This chant > has to be repeated every time the ceremonial > incense goes out and is re-lit. You can also > repeat it while you study for extra power. > However, if the # of chants is not corresponding > to the SS you will hurt your chances! > > By this point you should be entranced and deeply > absorbed in the material. When you come out of > the CFA study trance you you MUST dance AROUND the > table (improvise) going around the number of times > corresponding to day of the month modulo 2. If > you do not do this nothing is absorbed. > > Finally, you may take off your robe and special > CFA underwear. These may never be washed - you > have to wear them every time you study, for the > CFA material gets absorbed into the special > underwear and robe. Repeat the CFA chant the > number of times corresponding to the study > session, and you may leave the study dungeon. > > Hope this helps. Haha - I think I will bump this even when I am 80 “Heya heya C-F-A heya heya C-F-A” “Heya heya C-F-A heya heya C-F-A” “Heya heya C-F-A heya heya C-F-A” “Heya heya C-F-A heya heya C-F-A” Can anybody guess what am I studying tonight as per the rules by our SuperSharpShooter-GOD

Swap, this is gold!

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow CPK was not 100% business on this thread!! > nice man cpk123 (my CFA and AF hero) is probably losing his mind, like we all are

wouldn’t it be an ethical violation to say CFA underwear??

In my cave. Is there high R Squared with the stench from the ceremonial articles of clothing and passing? If yes, and assuming this is not spurious correlation, then I feel I am in decent shape. Now Swap’s cave on the other hand…

“Heya heya C-F-A heya heya C-F-A” “Heya heya C-F-A heya heya C-F-A” “Heya heya C-F-A heya heya C-F-A” “Heya heya C-F-A heya heya C-F-A” “Heya heya C-F-A heya heya C-F-A” “Heya heya C-F-A heya heya C-F-A” “Heya heya C-F-A heya heya C-F-A” 7 times - hope the Synthesis syncs well