my thoughts on the Series 7 (passed with 86%)

what I did: - read the material cover to cover, highlighted & made notes like I did for the CFA. The notes were basically a total waste IMO. - did about 1000 practice Qs, which takes a lot less time than it may seem (talking 10 seconds to answer these things) - passed with an 86% my thoughts: - know options cold, but be aware that the calcs are so basic its not even funny. If you can add and subtract you’re fine - know muni’s cold - have a general idea of the rest and you’ll be fine because you can usually rule out 2 out of 4 answers obviously the S7 is easy coming from someone who passed L1 and L2…so take this with a grain of salt for the newbies. Hopefully i kill L3 like i did the 7.

comparing the Series 7 with the CFA Exam is like comparing apples to screwdrivers haha

i can wipe my own ass. want me to tell you how i did it?

I managed to successfully put on my pants this morning. The key is to put in one leg and then the other leg. I used to try to put both in together, but I would fall down and hit my head. Also, be careful that you do not put on the pants backwards.

^ I do both legs at once. You got to master the reserve frog technique first.

What happend to the other 14 points. Tard. -Guy who passed with an 85

Congrats

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I managed to successfully put on my pants this > morning. I used to do that. But after years of taking off uncomfortable PJ’s for pants, one day I just said “I don’t give a darn”.

Replies are hilarious!

whatever i’m just saying…this is for those few people who just got jobs in ER and will have to take the 7 while the CFA exams are around the corner also, if you’re a newb and cant pass the 7 dont bother attempting the cfa

tombrokaw4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i can wipe my own ass. want me to tell you how i > did it? this.

tombrokaw4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i can wipe my own ass. want me to tell you how i > did it? cough you’re a dbag cough

FYI - Zone Forecast: Polk County, IA Rest Of Today…Mostly cloudy. Colder. High in the lower 40s. Temperature steady or slowly falling through late afternoon. West wind around 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Tonight…Mostly cloudy through midnight then becoming partly cloudy. Colder. Low in the lower 20s. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Tuesday…Mostly sunny. High in the upper 30s. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night…Partly cloudy through midnight then becoming mostly cloudy. Low in the mid 20s. East wind 5 to 15 mph. Wednesday…Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of light rain in the morning…then a chance of light rain showers in the afternoon. High in the mid 40s. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.

Mobius Striptease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FYI - > > > Zone Forecast: Polk County, IA > > Rest Of Today…Mostly cloudy. Colder. High in the > lower 40s. Temperature steady or slowly falling > through late afternoon. West wind around 15 mph > with gusts to around 25 mph. > > Tonight…Mostly cloudy through midnight then > becoming partly cloudy. Colder. Low in the lower > 20s. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. > > Tuesday…Mostly sunny. High in the upper 30s. > North wind 5 to 10 mph. > > Tuesday Night…Partly cloudy through midnight > then becoming mostly cloudy. Low in the mid 20s. > East wind 5 to 15 mph. > > Wednesday…Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of > light rain in the morning…then a chance of light > rain showers in the afternoon. High in the mid > 40s. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts to > around 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. WTF

I know 17 yr olds passing the series 7… You should be ashamed of 86. You only needed 70.

Can you tell us if the pass rate is still ~70%? It was back when I popped my cherry.

Mobius Striptease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FYI - > > > Zone Forecast: Polk County, IA > > Rest Of Today…Mostly cloudy. Colder. High in the > lower 40s. Temperature steady or slowly falling > through late afternoon. West wind around 15 mph > with gusts to around 25 mph. > > Tonight…Mostly cloudy through midnight then > becoming partly cloudy. Colder. Low in the lower > 20s. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. > > Tuesday…Mostly sunny. High in the upper 30s. > North wind 5 to 10 mph. > > Tuesday Night…Partly cloudy through midnight > then becoming mostly cloudy. Low in the mid 20s. > East wind 5 to 15 mph. > > Wednesday…Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of > light rain in the morning…then a chance of light > rain showers in the afternoon. High in the mid > 40s. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts to > around 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. I LOLed

…the 7 is by no means an accomplishment. this post is for those who need to pass it (ie for those with jobs in ER, which is where a lot of people one this forum want to be but arent due to a lack of talent, skills, etc), how to do so quickly and efficiently.

tombrokaw4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i can wipe my own ass. want me to tell you how i > did it? LMAO…good one…I feel for you bro…hope you realized how cruel this place can be…think twice before you post…lol.

I got 86.5%.