My work productivity

dropped to 5%. and i still have 4 days to work until my vacation days kick in! Arghhh

I have people coming to my desk to ask about whatever… Funny that I tell them “just one second” and don´t even look at them until I finish reading / writing each post…

Work? Its barely on the radar - as is anything else, like family, current events, weather, date, time, personal hygenie, proper diet, exercise, sleep, and on and on and on… I cant wait till this is over and I can come out of my spider hole…

I walked into the office this morning and said “bye girls” instead of good morning, coffee anyone?

where does the loyalty to employer go??? apparently a lot of candidates uses office hours for their CFA exam purpose… :slight_smile: think it should be a violation…

lucky you! I have major project due right around :frowning:

My objective at this point is not to get fired. My boss has been great the past 2 years about keeping huge workloads off me but we are so busy right now it’s a bit different. I am basically doing the bare minimum and taking every minute I can to study before work, during lunch, and cutting out as soon as I can with a straight face to come home to study before the wife and 3 year old get home it is now time for a much needed break from Equity PM to check the Simpsons out then back at it