Nadal vs Djoks

Nadal takes it in 4. You heard it hear first

Djoker in 5

The Djoker in 3 ps fuck you EST

Not good. Nadal is getting owned

Comon Nada!!

Wow, this is exciting!

King Djokovic, this is all you need to .say. Complete ownage in the 4th set.

Amazing tennis. Some of the most phenomenal tennis points you will ever see. Djokovic is a deserving champion. Nadal hit the ball a little too short, allowed Djokovic to dictate from the baseline. Wow, what a match though.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Amazing tennis. Some of the most phenomenal > tennis points you will ever see. Djokovic is a > deserving champion. Nadal hit the ball a little > too short, allowed Djokovic to dictate from the > baseline. Wow, what a match though. Too bad federer didn’t make it through. The way Nadal was playing, Federer had a real chance

Those were amazing games. I got exhausted just watching them!

I havent watched Nadal all that much, so I don’t know if this is an improvement or he always does this - But I like the variation on his forehand, and how he keeps people off balance by constantly hitting odd angles and spins. He was doing that in the earlier sets, but that tailed off later on.

The commentators were real shit…ESP bob Jensen or whatever’s his name… The match was fantastic… 7 strokes per rally…that’s insane!

Djoks

Some of the most amazing tennis i’ve ever seen hands down. Everyone on our desk turned around when I screamed at that insane point in the second set.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Some of the most amazing tennis i’ve ever seen > hands down. Everyone on our desk turned around > when I screamed at that insane point in the second > set. you mean the 3rd set. There was only one really high quality tennis set and that was the 3rd because Nadal had the crowd intensity behind him at that point. Not sure why everyone is saying this was such a top-notch tennis match. The Fed-Djoker match was much more enjoyable to watch.

wake - if you didn’t think that was a quality tennis match, I don’t know what to tell ya. It was one of the best finals I can remember and I have watched the last 20 or so.