Name checked...

Anyone heard anything on when we should expect to see the full list of the new chartholders appearing in the Wall St Journal and Financial Times? It was January 2008 last year: http://www.cfainstitute.org/aboutus/press/release/08releases/20080117_01.html With the state of the advertising market pretty much obliterated and prices at rock bottom I was hoping for my very own elaborate centre fold spread (maybe with “pop-ups” [depending on how I’m feeling at the time]) announcing my charter alongside maybe my complete life biography, my top 10 buck fuddies (switch 2 letters), a list of my favourite things that I find funny but shouldn’t laugh at (i.e tourettes, dwarfs, people on fire), things I’ve invented (music, punctuation marks, ice-cream), and a few other interesting facts.

why can’t you laugh at dwarves?

Read the bible. Jesus tells us many times that it is wrong. The parable of “the dwarf who caught fire” is the most obvious example. I laughed though. Sorry Jesus.

i’m pretty sure that the burning bush in the bible was actually a dwarf on fire and had been misinterpreted over the thousands of years. and that JC actually found it funny and laughed out loud. ok. i’m stopping before i’m immediately sent to hell.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m pretty sure that the burning bush in the bible > was actually a dwarf on fire and had been > misinterpreted over the thousands of years. and > that JC actually found it funny and laughed out > loud. ok. i’m stopping before i’m immediately > sent to hell. Too late…