Name your favorite/least favorite CNBC commercial!

the Nutrisystem are the worst. How the hell can can they have the audacity to say that burgers and pizza that comes in a freaking box could be “Real food for Real guys”???

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My favorite commercials are the Coors Light > commercials with the NFL coaches My buddy is the big guy in those commericals. He’s an actor from Chicago.

wonder who made this: http://www.palinaspresident.com/ use headphones and click where you can

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > My favorite commercials are the Coors Light > > commercials with the NFL coaches > > My buddy is the big guy in those commericals. > He’s an actor from Chicago. I love those commercials. How did he land the gig? Are those actors in any syndicated shows, or just in those beer commercials?

Gorilla Trades Nutrisystem

Oh…man…I am the only one who can’t stand Michael Parness and his stupid “Trend Trading to Win” commercial…Vol-li-til-ity…Opp-or-tun-ity… That tool should go back to his old job…cold calling vulnerable people/widows in middle America to rip off their retirement money, predatory mortgage broker, used car salesman, local gym steroid dealer, etc…and leave us alone…

haha just saw it today. The new “Inwestors” commericial is pretty good.