Name your favorite/least favorite CNBC commercial!

B/c I’m bored. My favorite: AT&T: “techno twins” I absolutely can’t stand the following commericials: 1: AARP Medicare stupid supplimentary insurance card. 2: Scottrade 3: Vonage I hate some others, but I can deal with them. Nutrisystem should probably be on that list, along with the video professor. But, i can deal with these more than the ones listed. The billy commericals with all the crap he sells use to annoy me, but i find it rather entertaining the guy sells insurance, “zorbies”, and some retarted hamburger griller (lol this thing looks so worthless).

I love the one where Becky starts unbuttoning her shirt as she is reading tickers…oh wait…that was my dream.

the guy chugging a hot pot of coffee is hilarious!

What about “rib sticking meals” and “smokin’ hot body”?

have you seen that mastercard commercial with the little voodoo doll with the high pitched voice? I love dat one!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

if i hear another “REAL FOOD FOR REAL GUYS”… NTRI commercial, i might lose it. we can file that into the has run too long, annoying category. i think it’s the same as the rib sticking meals one. i think becky only unbuttons for warren buffet. how is it that she’s the only one ever to interview him?

I could do with out that stupid BP commercial where they have people say stupid crap. I also do witho out ALL the nutrisystem commercials. On a positive note I do like that commercial that uses Dinah Washington’s “Relax Max.” I feel like I’m in LA Confidential when I hear it.

the fox business news ad, shown on cnbc, which slams cramer… couldn’t cnbc refuse that ad money?

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > have you seen that mastercard commercial with the > little voodoo doll with the high pitched voice? I > love dat one!!! > weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that’s mr bill from snl

Weeeeeee…oh the bus is right on schedule…weeee The worst commercials are on Sirius Satellite radio when you listen to CNBC…gotomypc and gotomeeting.com and gold infomercials…teh list goes on.

favorite: “I still like to monkey around. But when it comes to my investing, I trade like a Gorilla.”

mpnoonan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the guy chugging a hot pot of coffee is hilarious! +1

1. The guy that is selling that stupid free Ebay product. 2. The guy who is selling the gold coins. Especially when the second part of the commercial comes up and the obviously fake phones start ringing as if they are in a live studio…

My favorite commercials are the Coors Light commercials with the NFL coaches

RAwannabeCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I could do with out that stupid BP commercial > where they have people say stupid crap. > I also do witho out ALL the nutrisystem > commercials. > > On a positive note I do like that commercial that > uses Dinah Washington’s “Relax Max.” I feel like > I’m in LA Confidential when I hear it. Ya the BP one is pretty bad… I’m always thinking. Who the heck are these people? Why should I listen to them? I hate the music that goes with it to… make it sound like BP is doing so much to save the world. UGH…

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My favorite commercials are the Coors Light > commercials with the NFL coaches Playoffs!!!

The Grand Prosper Hall - they make ur dreams come true

Favorite: Areva Energy that plays Funky Town Least Favorite: “Closing Bell? What Closing Bell? At Forex.com…”

tobias Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > My favorite commercials are the Coors Light > > commercials with the NFL coaches > > Playoffs!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwq7BYOnDrM&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdUr5hF0yGc

Howd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Least Favorite: > “Closing Bell? What Closing Bell? At > Forex.com…” Yeah…That is up there for me as well.