#NameOnly5Characteristics

Same. It sucks getting drowsy and thinking I like my chances better asleep at the wheel.

Stay away from my wife.

Willingness to drive to the grocery store for supplies, and then make me a sandwich using said supplies.

this girl … because shes amazing

#TooLateAnalti

#MyGrandmaIsAlreadyOnHerWay

BChad, where do you live and does your gf have a friend?

Alas, even the cougars are starting to look a me preying on the young and innocent. :frowning:

First, what’s wrong to openly treat your man to something? Seems kind of insecure the way she handles it (no offence)

Second, unless your gf has a “male” type of name like Alex, it will be obvious to waiters whose card is that, no?

I have no issues with her wanting to treat me to something. I enjoy that about her.

I do feel uncomfortable signing her card for her, that’s all.

As for wanting me to be the one who hands the check to the waiter, it struck me as over-concern with appearances, but she’s not the first girlfriend of mine to feel this way, so I figured “it’s just a woman thing” (albeit with the understanding that not all women are this way). I suspect it has to do with her wanting to feel “taken care of” even if she’s ultimately paying the bill.

The waiter will presumably know whose card it is by the name (although I suspect many don’t bother to check). I suspect it has more to do with what neighboring tables observe.

No it’s your woman’s thing :slight_smile: Or maybe the type of women you pick, since she isn’t your first gf to do that.

Perhaps, but you did see the part where I understand that not all women are like this.

A Dime

Thats Top of The LIne

Cute Face

Little Waist

Big Behind

^Mike Who?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcEGUMM5Q8Y

I did, but I took it as you thought of them more as an exeption. My mistake

Although I don’t look for those specific characteristics in women, it is very possible that the attitude correlates strongly with other things that I look for, such as enjoying the rituals of traditional dating, including performing some of the gendered roles, yet still being basically modern in outlook about how gender should not be a big consideration or constraining when things actually need to get done.