Names used in questions

I’m all for diversity but why do they have to use such hard names in the questions for both the people and the companies. I keep forgetting who is what and have to keep. Rechecking ugh! At this point everything is bugging me!

There was a Benjamin Metanyahou or something in the mock. Really made my day.

I miss John Smith.

Screw netanyahou

I miss John smith too

Enjoyed Meredith Whitney.

Meredith Whitney, the muni queen her self. Send’s the markets into a panic with her 60 minutes speech. Enjoyed her on the test too.

Also, why do they have to have CFA after the person’s name? Just say their name! This isn’t a resume.

Because that person is expected to follow the ethics rules bla bla bla

It’s to compensate for the US-centric bias of the overall curriculum. canadiananalyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m all for diversity but why do they have to use > such hard names in the questions for both the > people and the companies. I keep forgetting who is > what and have to keep. Rechecking ugh! > At this point everything is bugging me!

i love Dick Dale… from stalla

Any time I see a name that I cannot pronounce at CFA reading speed (fast) I just call them Mr. or Mrs. (first letter in their last name). Generally, in the item set once they give their full name they start referring to them by their last name. So Benjamin Metanyahou would be converted into Mr. M. which makes reading much easier. I hate those names. I do this with Names, Companies, Countries & Currencies.