NCAA - are you watching?

Wonder anyone like me tonight - have the Q bank open, my CFAI book open, but can’t keep my eyes off the game. How is your bracket so far?

my bracket is busted…had Kansas winning it all. Was at the top at the end of round 2. If WVU, Duke and KSU make it to final 4, might be OK. great games on average compared to last year, but so mad cant enjoy them.

I got my undergrad from the University of Northern Iowa (UNI)… it has been exciting to watch them do well. The NCAA tournament has not been great for my study habits lately.

In my pool of 33, I’m the only one with all of my Final 4 picks left: Kentucky, Duke, Ohio State, Kansas State.

monger187 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In my pool of 33, I’m the only one with all of my > Final 4 picks left: Kentucky, Duke, Ohio State, > Kansas State. That’s impressive. My alma mater is still in it…which is making studying VERY challenging!

I had my alma mater beating Kentucky last night lol oops. Go John Wall!

monger187, that is very impressive… Duke and Kentucky are the only two standing in my final 4 picks.

Good thing I didn’t pick my alma mater (Texas) to go very far. Although I did think they would at least make it out of the first round…

hard to study right now with the NCAA tournament going on…

West Virginia is so unbeatable??