!ncredible !ndia

So what happens when a nation has millions of underemployed angry men with no hope of finding a girl?

^ War/Jihad

Remember that village where the 5 brothers married the same woman? Maybe the shortage of females is because of stuff like this…

I see that you followed my logic.

Difference between China and India in birth control is that China does it openly with one child policy. India does it secretly by doping infertility drugs into the water supplies where the problem has become pandemic.

me too, go long on fertility clinics, Vicky donor.

So in a glass half-full kind of way, China and India are going to have some incredibly happy women.

havent heard of that. Tell me more

It’s a massive problem. the sex ratio in punjab has already become so lopsided that theere are reports of villages importing brides from nepal etc. conversly the sex ratio in kerela is women majority. the sex ratio in the cities continues to become women favorable at a steady climb.

this is also one problem where you can’t blame the government. They’ve done their bit. Dowry is illegal, so is sex selection. Unfortunately just like everything in india nothing is really illegal, unless it’s done in the open.

this is just something that india along with china will have to learn to live with. a large segment of their population will either have to import brides from elsewhere or stay single.

and 200 usd for a driver is nothing. For 500 usd max you’ll get a driver + someone to clean your house everyday + someone to cook you bfast and dinner + someone to clean your car. You’ll have to keep changing them or else they become like extended family and you’ll have to pay their house down payment and so forth.

middle class indians earn nothing relative to the rest of the world. The average would be 20,000 to 25,000 usd which is pocket change in the west but the lifestyle is insane. You won’t have to lift a finger and you’ll live like a fking king.

emergency period. indira gandhi. google it

This does not require getting married.

I think he meant that requires finding a chick who would allow him to pound her.

Sperm donors notwithstanding.

That forced sterilization thing is old. But makes for good conspiracy theories.

C’mon man, you know better. Just think of the countless times you have seen a Maruti or Hero Honda draped in flowers and given in the form of a dowry. Meanwhile the cops do shit all. The government could DEFINITELY do more. Simply making something illegal is not enough, it has to be enforced.

I think it’s a multi-layered problem. But let’s step back and look at the economics of sex selective abortion and female infanticide. In a country where marrying off a daughter can be many times more expensive than getting a son married (on average), families are incentivized to undertake horrendous acts due to simple economic feasibility. This is often taken to the extreme for girls born into very poor homes; where it is often simply impossible to marry off a girl.

While dowry plays a role is this uneven marriage cost, it is not the only cause. For example in many north Indian cultures the bride’s side of the family simply pays for more of the wedding celebrations than the groom’s side. And if you have ever been to an Indian wedding, you know that shit can add up quick. For example, the last wedding I went to in India had an approximate cost of $150,000 USD (I know this is not an example for the average Indian, but I’m trying to make a point) with the bride’s side footing 2/3 of the bill. That’s a considerable difference.

In a sick sort of irony though, maybe the shortage of women will dramatically swing the pendulum of power until the point that the groom’s side of the family has to pay dowry to the bride’s family. That would in turn incentivize families to abort male babies. That almost seems like a twisted version of Adam Smith’s invisible hand…

Moral of story, India is F*&kd.

FT you are on the right track. I guess I could raw dog a bunch of college freshmen/hookers and hope for the best but I would like a more stable family then that. Though it would make for a VERY interesting thanksgiving/xmas…

Anyway I haven’t gotten laid in longer then I care to admit, so this is very theoritical at best.

Your right arm must be jacked! Assuming you’re a righty…

Sigh… my right arm would pass for a wrestler/boxer.

How’s online dating treating you in your new town?

Online dating here is a wasteland of women that are single for a reason, and the minority that seem desirable don’t respond to messages. So not well is the answer I’m looking for.

Indian girls - I don’t want a dowry. Contact me if you’re interested. Send pics.

Caste: No bar

Sex: bar-bar

Love, Palantir