Need a sponsor in Mumbai, India

Hi, I need a sponsor in Mumbai, India. My email is: emailrn@gmail.com Thank you Best Rahul

Put me down for 10 rupees per mile

And then people wonder why there are so many snarky comments …

kris_2608 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi, > > I need a sponsor in Mumbai, India. My email is: > emailrn@gmail.com > > Thank you > > Best > > > Rahul email address subscribed to dailyxxxvideos.com

I’ll contribute 10 rupees per mile also.

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Put me down for 10 rupees per mile I’ll do 10 rupees per kilometer

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Muddahudda Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Put me down for 10 rupees per mile > > I’ll do 10 rupees per kilometer Isn’t that like 3 cents? I raise your 3 cents to a nickel a kilometer

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LPoulin133 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Muddahudda Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Put me down for 10 rupees per mile > > > > I’ll do 10 rupees per kilometer > > > Isn’t that like 3 cents? 21 cents dude - get the maths correct

all your base belong to me

Well, I am just wondering if you mean it as a bad joke or whether you are conducting a behavioral study of people’s reactions. In any case you can’t be serious - who do you think would give you money if all the information provided as for the potential use of it is restricted to your freemail address?

this reminds me of those ads in the back of the paper from ladies seeking ‘patrons’. hehe

Do you mean you need someone to vouch for you in your CFA application?

i m missing something here, sponsorhip for what?