Need a Study Break?? Check here

Then buy a Wii Fit. This is a very persuading video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v31qxrXsxv0

Is this better than MSFT X-Box? I will have one ordered from Circuit City after 7th?

I got a WII and I LOVE it, its an awesome little system. Smash Brothers Brawl rocks and playing people online is a lot of fun - thought they are still working some kinks on the online part and people who play this game online know exactly what I mean.

Tell me which one to go for people - time is very short- We just have 8 more days and the vacation begins 1. X-Box? 2. Sony Play Station? 3. WII?

PS3 is the king!

Xbox360 live is the best for online game play…

Seriously, have you guys watched the video?

that is what i was going to say. there’s a half naked chick here and these guys are focused on the system?

Too much CFA makes people go crazy.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > that is what i was going to say. there’s a half > naked chick here and these guys are focused on the > system? I saw the video, it’s ok…not my type…she does not have much of an ass…Ass needs to be nice and round …a song comes to head by “sir mix a lot” :slight_smile:

I am with N. Van. My Vancouver-raised wife has bit more junk in her trunk - just the way I like it.

Maybe its just me, but im attracted to both anorexia and bulimia, so I guess that video appeals to me in that regard.

I’ve got a Wii, and it’s fun to play with friends. Xbox 360 it’s good, I would consider buy one for my alone time.