Need advice on changing career path: Treasury Operation or Back Office Operation?

Hi all, I need advice on changing my career path. I wish to move from front office to somewhere less requiring market/econ knowledge. Considering Treasury Cash Management or Middle/Back office Settlement.

Education:

• A-Levels: Math/Further Math/Economics/Chemistry - AAAA

• studied BSc Mathematics with Economics at University College London (UCL) - First Class

• completed CFA, currently a charter holder

Work experience (6-7years):

-did settlement job at a bank for a short period.

-started as a credit analyst at an asset management firm, did credit research, provide buy/sell calls to portfolio manager.

-advanced to investment manager, assisting fund manager in trading, price negotiations, reporting, maintaining spreadsheets and system etc. In charged of cash management for several portfolio funds, deal with other bankers. Deal with trustee/custodians on some settlement matters.

-moved to another city and took up an investment sales job, represented the firm to deal with corporate clients for the state, cross-sell bank group’s other products and occassionally work with other departments on debt capital market and advisory deals.

Strength: good excel skills, numerical, attention to details, organisation skills

Weakness: only basic accounting, market skills not very sharp, prefer not sales role, enjoy operation repetitive work, do not really enjoy reading financial/political news, reading it for the sake of work.

Please advise potential career path based on my experience and strengths/weaknesses.

Thank you so much. I appreciate your guidance.

It’s going to be hard. The best BOs require PharmaD or at least an MBA from Standford.