!!!!!!!Need Advise!!!!!!!!

I love how ppl who haven’t even passed a single level of the CFA is making career choices surrounding it. Look, most ppl will fail the CFA and never get their charter. I seen it in about 50% of the cases where someone tries and ultimately gives up after finding some middle office job. Nothing wrong with failing. I fail with hot classy babes like Amanda Lang. But I think its a mistake to base your love life on trying to get with a hot classy babe when there are strippers and prostitutes. to Mohitester, you watch, you will be begging your way into a call centre job.

Future will tell who will get charter, who will be successful and who will fail. Why bother putting down your pessimistic probability facts!

GUYS, CAN EVERYONE PLEASE SHUT UP AND PAY SOME RESPECT TO THIS LI CANDIDATE WHO INTENDS TO PASS IN JUNE! He has something very important to say, and based on his extensive background and personal experience with the subject, I think we all owe him a little bit of respect.

He’s also very well connected, with a network including several students who have passed all three levels in 1 year! Hold on… December… June… June… =1.5 years. Nevermind, turns out he’s just an idiot. Carry on.

Well, that and of course poor math and reasoning skills.

LOL right on!

My apologies guys! Please ignore my first post where I have said “I dont Understand why it takes several years to pass CFA exams… I intend to pass level 1 on june and the other levels serially once i graduate from my college. I am reading CFA I books and it seems that that its not that bad if you focus and give some time to it and i know few students who have passed all three levels in a year. The only problem is getting experience.” but I have clearly said that i said so because I was full of frustration after very hour I had just finished my advanced Calc midterm after pulling up allnight. As i have mentioned “Hey guys I am sorry… I mean to say pass all exams serially which would be atleast at about two years. Like you give your L1 exam in Dec of 2011, then L2 on JUNE 2012 and L3 on June 2013. I know a guy who gave his exam Dec 2009, June 2010, June 2011 exams and then went NYU for MathFinance! And mohit I think you have been lied about the guy who completed all levels of CFA right before his graduation. I think you cant even register for CFA L1 unless you are a senior in your undergraduate program.” My comment “Future will tell who will get charter, who will be successful and who will fail. Why bother putting down your pessimistic probability facts!” applied to FrankArabia post “I love how ppl who haven’t even passed a single level of the CFA is making career choices surrounding it. Look, most ppl will fail the CFA and never get their charter. I seen it in about 50% of the cases where someone tries and ultimately gives up after finding some middle office job. … to Mohitester, you watch, you will be begging your way into a call centre job.” I thought we are here to help each other not give some rude or pessimistic comment like this from the ones who has actually made it through CFA. and yeah BlackSwan “Well, that and of course poor math and reasoning skills.” I dont know about my reasoning skill but people in general dont think I have poor mathematical skills when I am a mathematics major with GRE quant score 780 and I am going to give it again to get a perfect quant score. I plan to go to Grad School for Applied Mathematics and then do Financial engineering. I think my mathematics is not that bad as you might have supposed. :slight_smile: My sincere apologies for whatever i said at the beginning. Please disregard my first comment.

my apologies. i’m pessimistic because i’m a reject. hot classy babes be passing me by.