Need some advice.

^ I’m asking her to compile a list of her needs. Maybe I’ll just ask for beer or wine or some other tangible alchol instead of cash. Sidenote-- She is a charterholder, she should know to not pay me!

If only the messiah were still with us, he would know the answer. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO REALIZE - YOU MUST REPORT TO YOUR BSD UNCLE IN THE ORIENT THE LEGEND OF QQQBEE AND HIS STABLE OF FOLLOWERS AND HOES - HE MUST BE HIRED IMMEDIATELY WITH FULL AND UNLIMITED CFA LI FINANCIAL AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT. I’m talking BChad flown in weekly, Schweser & Stalla, electroinc and print versions of CFAI text, a summer home in the hamptons for a 1 month final review course with Peter Olinto. Basically the thanksgiving dinner of LI preparation, including a $1,000 budget for retabulactations.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If only the messiah were still with us, he would > know the answer. > > > I CAN’T BELIEVE IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO REALIZE - > YOU MUST REPORT TO YOUR BSD UNCLE IN THE ORIENT > THE LEGEND OF QQQBEE AND HIS STABLE OF FOLLOWERS > AND HOES - HE MUST BE HIRED IMMEDIATELY WITH FULL > AND UNLIMITED CFA LI FINANCIAL AND EMOTIONAL > SUPPORT. I’m talking BChad flown in weekly, > Schweser & Stalla, electroinc and print versions > of CFAI text, a summer home in the hamptons for a > 1 month final review course with Peter Olinto. > Basically the thanksgiving dinner of LI > preparation, including a $1,000 budget for > retabulactations. ^+1

You should use this as an opportunity to build relationships and goodwill. You never know when she will hook you up with a job opportunity, a client prospect, a deal on a car, tickets to a game…the list goes on and on. I literally cant immagine charging for this. No doubt, she may be willing to pay you but if you actually accept money she will probably tell people how you helped her for $100. You are best off not charging, hinting your efforts to your boss, and telling her its no problem.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ > I’m asking her to compile a list of her needs. > > Maybe I’ll just ask for beer or wine or some other > tangible alchol instead of cash. > > Sidenote-- She is a charterholder, she should know > to not pay me! A charterholder does not know how to use Microsoft Office? Wow.

1morelevel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You should use this as an opportunity to build > relationships and goodwill. You never know when > she will hook you up with a job opportunity, a > client prospect, a deal on a car, tickets to a > game…the list goes on and on. I literally cant > immagine charging for this. > > No doubt, she may be willing to pay you but if you > actually accept money she will probably tell > people how you helped her for $100. > > You are best off not charging, hinting your > efforts to your boss, and telling her its no > problem. Now I see the rationale… Maybe I’ll just ask for a bottle of wine and call it a day.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^ > > I’m asking her to compile a list of her needs. > > > > Maybe I’ll just ask for beer or wine or some > other > > tangible alchol instead of cash. > > > > Sidenote-- She is a charterholder, she should > know > > to not pay me! > > > A charterholder does not know how to use Microsoft > Office? Wow. +1. How is that even possible? I can already feel the value of my charter decreasing.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^ > > I’m asking her to compile a list of her needs. > > > > Maybe I’ll just ask for beer or wine or some > other > > tangible alchol instead of cash. > > > > Sidenote-- She is a charterholder, she should > know > > to not pay me! > > > A charterholder does not know how to use Microsoft > Office? Wow. I cannot believe it took nupps 10 ppl saying the same thing to realize charging would not be prudent …

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > > Now I see the rationale… Maybe I’ll just ask for > a bottle of wine and call it a day. bingo. the perfect strategy.

It’s like you guys didn’t know I was related to retard brother bilo.

I wouldn’t charge, not unless she’s a pain to hang out with. If she’s reasonably cool, have her buy lunch and bring a six pack.

She should ask her boss for the training. I send all my reports on courses. Then she can have a full 1 day/2 day training. Your company definitely should cover that. (I know, I used to work there.) Otherwise give her some time during the day - book an hour every week. Doubt it is urgent as she has got 45 years under her belt without knowing it. Not really worth a Saturday but yeah, it’s your time, charge what you feel appropriate. Some good suggestions above.

Thanks AF! I told her I didn’t need any $ renumeration. “Just a bottle of wine.” She said “sure?” “Yep” “well I can get you into vines of vendosa” “whats that” “A High end wine tour in aregentina, you can go for free since i’m an investor” “NICE!, See you saturday.”

vines of Mendoza, I think it is called.

The moral of this story is that you should always do what AF tells you to do. Always.

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > vines of Mendoza, I think it is called. So it’s an AF approved name?