Need Suggestion!

Hello everyone,

I’ve registered Level 1 for July but I was affected by COVID 19 and other problems. That’s why I couldn’t study enough, I’ve completed roughly 25%.

Luckily my exam center cancelled due to country lockdown. Today I got a mail form CFA to re-schedule my exam to November 2021, February 2022, or May 2022.

Is it wise decision for me to sit for exam in November or should I schedule to February 2022?

Main reason behind my second thought is the pass rate of May 21 and a lot of exam center has been cancelled in May and July. All of those people would going to sit for exam in November!

And I’m sure November exam would be lot more competitive, may be 75%+ percentile!

NB: After 8 years I’ve started studying.

It all depends on your level of preparedness in November. If you will be fully prepared and have taken several mock exams by then, then by all means take the exam in November.

Don’t worry about the re-takers. Focus on your own results, this is the best way.

Because every exam offering will have a bunch of re-takers. It’s always going to be a factor on exams given the typical sub-50% pass rate. Just focus on bringing the best version of yourself to the exam and you should be fine. Cheers and best of luck!

1 Like