Need to Start FSA

What is the best approach? It’s my last book.

Patience. Lots of. Practice. Lots of. Attention to detail, flash cards, tests, practice questions. No need to be scared of FSA, is not that bad - only full of details (all important). Don’t pass by a reading or section of a reading. Stay on it until you fully understand it.

I read about 70 pages of the book and then skipped it. It brings back a painful chapter of my collage years. Not going to lie, I can foresee this book driving me insane! However it does feel good that everything else is read once through.

Is FSA as bad as everyone makes it sound? I’m gradding this year in Accounting though =P

No, it depends on your background. I, particularly, enjoy reading FSA.

I am enjoying FSA as well. I want to kill myself reading Quant

I quite liked FSA too, but it is this fixed income thing that is driving me nuts

I’ve found FSA to be the most boring topic.

FSA was not bad at all, Fixed Income is harder imho

How long can you finish reading FSA? one month?

you cant pass without FSA,. you need to develop a special place in your heart for accounting.

fsa

BBA in Finance here (graduated from UGA last year), I’m on FSA 3 currently. Doesn’t seem that bad to me…strangely (considering my background), I’ve struggled the most with macro econ thus far. I’m using Stalla, and pretty much anything Peter Olinto teaches seems to stick pretty well. The econ guy, not so much.

The Econ was boring:) Not like Olinto with “Ok, let’s go baby”, “Stay on track”:))

Haha yeah, that must be it. My girlfriend hates the CFA, but she hates Olinto in particular, because he keeps telling me to break up with her and study more :wink:

jspatrick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BBA in Finance here (graduated from UGA last > year), I’m on FSA 3 currently. Doesn’t seem that > bad to me…strangely (considering my background), > I’ve struggled the most with macro econ thus far. > I’m using Stalla, and pretty much anything Peter > Olinto teaches seems to stick pretty well. The > econ guy, not so much. I’ve only read the Econ book right now… I found the macro part the most interesting acutally!