need your thoughts

Yesterday I logged onto the CFAI website and the site loaded extremely quickly, much more quickly than it did any time in the past. Do you think this means I passed?

yes

Depends. Do you see " Register for Level 3" when you log-in ? Seems that there is a consensus that if you don’t see this link, it means you passed.

LOL…this sounds like an L1 post

you need to know the exact time in millisecond in order know

This time it was 370 millisecond. Please thanks.

I was a bit intrigued and checked the site…and it is currently showing the following… Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education CFA Program CFA Program Level III Registration View CFA Program Exam Results CIPM Program Enroll in the CIPM program

Doesn’t look good. You shouldn’t see “Level III Registration”

i just clicked on ‘Level III Registration’. all I see is details about my registration for the June 2008 exam. one shouldn’t be feel too perturbed

Re: need your thoughts new Posted by: mo34 (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: August 5, 2008 11:54AM Doesn’t look good. You shouldn’t see “Level III Registration” ____________________________ Congrats…so they removed that link especially for you already!

can any Level 3ers let us know if they do not see the “Level III Registration” link

eastwest Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Re: need your thoughts new > Posted by: mo34 (IP Logged) > Date: August 5, 2008 11:54AM > > > Doesn’t look good. You shouldn’t see “Level III > Registration” > ____________________________ > > Congrats…so they removed that link especially > for you already! It’s just a joke man … relax… you passed with flying colors.

lets hope we all pass… i guess its getting too close…19th of Aug…adding to the stress!

phew!!

last year some L2 candidates saw L3 links an hour before the actual results came out. although i dont see any corelation of passing/failing to any link whatsoever, if there is any,it should show up only on 19th at around 8 am EST. So now if u see ur link disappear it has no meaning except they accidentaly removed and would be restoring it back shortly. hence RELAX.its still some time to go for 19th

Can anyone still see this damn link (L3 registration) on the page just after log-in? After log-in, not in the “update personal information section” (where I suppose it should be just before the results come out) …

daemon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can anyone still see this damn link (L3 > registration) on the page just after log-in? After > log-in, not in the “update personal information > section” (where I suppose it should be just before > the results come out) … I don’t, but I don’t recall ever seeing it.

everyone still has it… relax. last year mine disappeared only 5-15 minutes before I found out the results. They were doing it in batches and that completely freaked me till I found out the results. They are not going to do it early. I am sure they know about these tells and will avoid them. I would not worry too much. Just think that you passed without a doubt, cause it is not easy to stomach these last 2 weeks, while doubting whether or not you passed. I, too, am very nervous, but keep telling myself that I passed and just awaiting the confirm.

pmehra Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > can any Level 3ers let us know if they do not see > the “Level III Registration” link Please see the link below, we discussed the “Level III Registration” link before. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,801099