Nerves are coming back...

Having just learned that results for L1 and L2 came out, my nervousness regarding L3 results just came right back! Ugh, the pain of waiting for either tremendously exciting news that this is all over or grief and despair that I’ll have to find the energy to do this again. I’m riding on the initial impression (one that was positive) I had coming out of the exam, but time has been the enemy as it conjures doubt. Hoping for the best, and to all of you as well.

good luck to you. Gut feeling right after the exam is almost always the correct one.

man this is pure torture.

Same for me. I’m not sure how I’m going to survive the next 3 weeks…

good luck all

weird dreams have returned…que sera sera

I hope we are done with the beast. I ll feel crushed if I have to go through this hell again. But I think this is my year…it has to be! March—bought a new house April 2—Got married May 2—had my first child—a beautiful girl May 14—Was commencement speaker at my alma mater June 4—took the beast with a good feeling at the end that I passed June 5—Flew to Nigeria for work Talk about a dramatic/exciting year! Passing Level 3 would be the icing on the cake!!

Watching some of the pain on the other boards is a head scratcher to me. I know what it is like to fail one of these things, but you know the results are binary, so aren’t you somewhat prepared for the dreaded “fail”? Trust me, I will be seriously bummed if I fail. but I know it is a very good possibility, so I prepare myself going in.

intelo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hope we are done with the beast. I ll feel > crushed if I have to go through this hell again. > But I think this is my year…it has to be! > > March—bought a new house > April 2—Got married > May 2—had my first child—a beautiful girl > May 14—Was commencement speaker at my alma > mater > June 4—took the beast with a good feeling at the > end that I passed > June 5—Flew to Nigeria for work > > Talk about a dramatic/exciting year! Passing Level > 3 would be the icing on the cake!! So quite obviously she was already pregnant before the marriage. Is that why you had to get married?

Not so much nerves now that I learned the reward (opening of doors) of passing the exams is not worth anticipating. Now, there would only be much excitement during the announcement date itself if I’d pass, but I think life would just go on otherwise. I feel that I did my best and am totally prepared for the worst. Besides, I have decided to give up the career switch if I’d really fail. Life’s just too precious to waste on something that’s worthless, because I think the only thing you can brag for taking on the program is that you’re bound by code and standard. All the best to all of you.

iteracom Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > intelo Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I hope we are done with the beast. I ll feel > > crushed if I have to go through this hell > again. > > But I think this is my year…it has to be! > > > > March—bought a new house > > April 2—Got married > > May 2—had my first child—a beautiful girl > > May 14—Was commencement speaker at my alma > > mater > > June 4—took the beast with a good feeling at > the > > end that I passed > > June 5—Flew to Nigeria for work > > > > Talk about a dramatic/exciting year! Passing > Level > > 3 would be the icing on the cake!! > > So quite obviously she was already pregnant before > the marriage. Is that why you had to get married? And did you fly to Nigeria to get away from her then-current boyfriend (who played D1 football and has an assault charge)? its all making sense now

hahahaha funny men. The answers to your very well crafted questions are…Yes and Yes I knocked her up the same day we met…she was 18 and ran away from home…that was in Alabama, then we had to leave town cuz her crazy husband was chasing us down and threatened to shoot me…oh and did I mentioned we named our daughter level 3? And if I passed I ll rename her charter holder. anything else you want to know? hahahaha

yawn dude… yeah right !