Nervousness

a) Is it because of forum questions that i dont have a flying clue about b) Is it because of the 12 odd hrs left to study about 20 readings?

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > a) Is it because of forum questions that i dont > have a flying clue about > b) Is it because of the 12 odd hrs left to study > about 20 readings? C?

keep at it. the test is not here yet and i would read all CFAI nook summaries at end of chap if u run out of time, that may be me tomorrow night in my motel

d) i got a 48 on cfa sample exam.

nothing to be nervous about…there are far worse things in life than failing an exam. go in write your best…and enjoy the summer man

today’s thursday. 12 hours left? where are you, pepp? australia?

Where can I find CFA nook ?

The questions asked here are generally as hard of a question or as tricky of a question that you will get on the exam. I wouldn’t sweat it…just keep at it.

i stopped reading the various “what is your mock/sample score” threads.

Alexandrov Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The questions asked here are generally as hard of > a question or as tricky of a question that you > will get on the exam. > > I wouldn’t sweat it…just keep at it. i HOPE SO!!! NOOK = BOOK, MY BUST

lol you’re killing my confidence Daj, to think 12 hours ago I was replying to your questions!

I just start thinking of what I have to score if the top 1% of people on this site seem to be scoring 95. I find comfort in the hope that maybe at 70% of their score, I might sneak in in the high 60’s. I love those smart bastards, but I hope they don’t kill the curve too much. I know this is not a certainty, but it helps me sleep, esp after reading the CFAi website at 4 in the morning trying to figure out how they do score: 70% straight, 70% of 1%, 70% of the best score, or the magic MPS.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Alexandrov Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The questions asked here are generally as hard > of > > a question or as tricky of a question that you > > will get on the exam. > > > > I wouldn’t sweat it…just keep at it. > > > i HOPE SO!!! > > NOOK = BOOK, MY BUST Boom!

cfasuicide Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > d) i got a 48 on cfa sample exam. Hey, i got the same result :slight_smile: For some strange reason, last night at 2 AM I decided that it is time to take the sample test, and finished it in less than an hr…my score says it all what happened next!!!