Net Borrowings

Folks , remember that Net Borrowings for FCFE purposes is the change in long term debt . Don’t get confused with things like “Current portion of Long Term debt” and such. They don’t count. Just subtract prev year Long Term Debt from current to get Net Borrowings

net borrowings also includes short-term debt.

actually its debt issued less any repayments, yet it is captured in LT/ST Debt change, given 2 years of BS data you need both portions to see what was issued

is current portion of long term debt equal to short term debt? i specifically remember in schweser they take diff between st debt and lt debt.

one is bs and one is income. one is present value and one is amortization. I made a mistake in my post above , because I did not check. I used the notes of an Australian dude who was incorrect in his assumptions . I apologize sincerely

so what is included in NB. LT debt - definitely ST debt - definitely Current portion of LT debt - no?

Changes in LT Debt and Changes in ST Debt. No need to check if current or not. i.e. use balance sheet for two years and do a couple of subtractions , don’t look at income to see where it goes.

janakisri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > one is bs and one is income. > > one is present value and one is amortization. > > I made a mistake in my post above , because I did > not check. I used the notes of an Australian dude > who was incorrect in his assumptions . I apologize > sincerely james cox??? check whether he passed first b/f you use his notes.