Net worth

Oh even worse. I bet you’re paid pennies per hour. Might as well get a gig at wal mart but keep putting in your time kid and pretending 1.3 mm is nothing

oh LOL that’s what upset you?! all bent outta shape because of that?? hahaha

I said 1.3mm is nothing to boast about…If anyone had front office role at 22 and considering the market more than doubled during that period…1.3mm is really not that impressive…of course if you were folding clothes in WI then yea very impressive indeed.

1.3mm in early 30s in NYC?? that is chump change kid. Upper lower class in manhattan. lmao now go back to your LIFO and FIFO!! go on scram boy!

I don’t live in NYC you little bitch. What time you allowed to clock out of work today?

Wow that really backfired on you Stallion, huh? Came in to puff your chest out and got absolutely rattled instead. Lmao.

He did ask people to “come at him”.

How would you know?

This should be locked.

dont you have to at least be in college to take Level I?

Can’t believe this little bitch tried to shit on me for being a paper millionaire. Only been in the game for 5 years and this desk jockey has the nerve to try to knock a man

Calm down bro.

Besides, could you tell me how you make 1.3m$ by the age of 33? (I wish I can make 0.3m$ by age 33 T_T ). Are you trader?

Still all bent outta shape there?? you did say “come at me” lmao

I’m saying 1.3mm at age 33 (think you said 33) is nothing to boast about especially if you have had high finance job since 22 years of age and in major metro area. Look at NYC, SFO, LA, Miami, Chicago, Seattle…a decent 2 bedroom costs +$2mm…Your 1.3mm aint gonna cut it. Maybe settle with 1 bedroom or move out to the burbs which means you ain’t all that rich.

Maybe you are some client portfolio manager in northern CA or Georgia, then yeah 1.3mm is really good.

not make but worth. that he is worth 1.3mm.

Look on the bright side, as long as you’re worth over $20,000 by that point you’re doing better than half of the people in America.

but the problem is that humans compare with those around and close to us - college friends, neighbors, social groups, coworkers - rather than someone who live in Alabama or Northern Florida. You could be making 400k a year but if all your friends make more and you make the least in your company, you’d feel like a loser. Just human nature - inate.

yes, I mean “worth”, not “make” :-).

Of course you include home equity in net worth… A - L = E = Net Worth

I didn’t even include home equity in that 1.3 mm. Fully paid off house worth 900k. Keep coming at me desk jockey

UWS nyc 2 bedroom only 60% paid off. Considering my building goes for~ $3,700 per sq ft not too shabby for a desk jockey. hoorah!

come at me

What is your net worth?

ok–if you must–then list separately from financial assets and other investments. And please answer, what is your net worth, with and without home equity?